Dave Farmar kicks my butt

I love Dave Farmar’s Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga podcasts.  Today I did the 10/29/08 class, and while the routines were simple, the holding was oh-so-long.  When the hour was up I flopped down in savasana and let it all go.  If you like power yoga, he has a bunch of (free!) podcasts for 60-, 75-, and 90-minute classes.  He’s funny and the time flies by, even when you want to scream at him for making your muscles burn.

After the class, I made a nice breakfast with more Kashi waffles.

16 waffles pear 300x225 Dave Farmar kicks my butt

• 2 Kashi Strawberry Flax waffles
  • Fage Greek yogurt
  • 1 strawberry
  • anjou pear
  • sf maple syrup (mmm)

I had this with a big mug of tea.  It was very good.  I will have no problem eating up the 40-pack from Costco.  Have you ever bought way too much of something you ended up disliking?  I got a mombo thing of mango chutney at Costco once and it was awful.  I ended up throwing it out.

(Reminder – I’ve been keeping track of my workouts HERE, if you’re interested.  I usually update it every day.)

15 Comments on Dave Farmar kicks my butt

1. Madison Song
    27 January, 2009 at 1:24 pm (5 years ago)

your b-fast looks awesome!
    yes…i have bought waay too many things that i didn’t like and having so much of it left! x(

2. Pearl
    27 January, 2009 at 2:04 pm (5 years ago)

ooh the yoga podcasts sound so interesting!

quick question: is that ONE strawberry? that’s one BIG strawberry!

27 January, 2009 at 2:11 pm (5 years ago)

Thanks for podcast tip. I will definitely be trying some Dave Farmar! I grew so tired of my Costco Turkey Burgers. I’ll probably eat them again…just needed a break.

4. polly
    27 January, 2009 at 2:12 pm (5 years ago)

hi Maggie Moos! Just kiddin’ that is just my FAVE ice cream place and it makes me happy and so do you!=)

I will have to check out the yoga podcasts. Have a yummy day. Your waffles are delish looking, sweetie. XOXO

5. Larissa
    27 January, 2009 at 3:03 pm (5 years ago)

thanks for the podcast, i’ll check it out!

6. ChocolateCoveredVegan
    27 January, 2009 at 5:14 pm (5 years ago)

Oooh I didn’t eat the pb with the squash; I ate them separately. Now you’ve inspired me to try that too! (Well, maybe with regular pb, not chocolate.)

7. Sharon
    27 January, 2009 at 6:48 pm (5 years ago)

Wow, glad you had a fun time with the podcasts! Thanks for the info!

8. Michelle
    27 January, 2009 at 7:05 pm (5 years ago)

Great breakfast! I bought those Boca brushetta burgers and am not too happy with them. I do like them broken up in a salad though, but not as a burger. Have a wonderful night!

9. K
    27 January, 2009 at 7:47 pm (5 years ago)

That breakfast looks great! Whenever I buy something I don’t like I try SO HARD to make myself like it because I hate wasting things :(

10. Kimberly
    27 January, 2009 at 7:49 pm (5 years ago)

I used to have waffles for breakfast on the weekend, but now I’m just so used to having oatmeal with wheatberries now. And of course, cold cereals.:)

11. Joanna
    27 January, 2009 at 8:28 pm (5 years ago)

your breakfast looks so yummy!! i rarely eat breakfast foods. i usually drink juices for the first 4 or 5 hours after i wake up.

i’m trying to think of a food i buy in bulk, but i honestly can’t think of any. i used to buy hot chocolate packets all the time but i just got sick of them, so i ended up mailing them in a package to the soldiers in iraq. hopefully, they used them :)

12. carolinebee
    27 January, 2009 at 10:12 pm (5 years ago)

that fage looks so decadent, yum! I need to try that podcast, thanks for the heads up that it is FREE!! :D always catches my eye..

13. HangryPants
    28 January, 2009 at 12:38 pm (5 years ago)

I am doing one today! What is your favorite one?

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Dave Farmar kicks my butt

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619