My yogurt giveaway is officially closed. Instead of holding another giveaway later this week, I decided to just pick two winners today. Congrats to:
- Miss Gliding Calm who says, “ahhh greek yogurt! my new budget has not allowed me to have it in months! i miss it so!! thanks for the giveaway maggie!” I’m glad I could help 🙂
- Blueberry Hil, who says, “With granola and/or fresh strawberries!”
I’ll be getting in touch with you ladies momentarily. Thank you to everyone who responded!
Here are some of my own favorite yogurt combinations… ::tear:: I will have to find some good soy yogurt. Gary recommended Stoneyfield’s soy yogurt, and he says you can bake with it too!
Pear, orange, maple syrup, coconut, + Greek yogurt:
With fresh crunchy fuji apples:
Fresh chopped nectarine, mint chutney + Greek yogurt:
Shaved ice, berries & fruit, adzuki beans, mochi, condensed milk + frozen yogurt:
Some other awesome responses I had (favorite things to eat with Greek yogurt):
- chocolate chips, pumpkin butter, and grapes!
- PB puffins
- PB2 and Kashi crunch
- fresh strawberries and a touch of honey
- pumpkin butter and peanut butter
- in a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and peanut butter
- pumpkin, granola, and chocolate chips
- on top of heated weetabix with almond milk, vanilla, and hot (previously frozen) berries
- fiber one, blueberries, and a sprinkle of cinnamon!
- with other flavored yogurt and wheat berries
- sliced plums and maple syrup
- strawberries and splenda
- a little bit of organic honey
- wheat germ
- crunchy cereal or granola
- blueberries and banana
- sliced fruit
- raw oats and diced strawberries
- as a substitute for sour cream, and in sauces and dips
- as a topping for warm fruit cobbler
- fiber 1, organic fuji apple, cinnamon, and farmers’ market buckwheat honey
- with peanut butter and raisins to make a whole wheat sandwich!
- on waffles
- cereal/granola, peanut butter, cinnamon + pumpkin pie spice, and a sliced banana!
- banana, berries, almond butter and granola
- vodka smoothie recipe from NAOmni: 4+ oz vodka, 4-6 oz yogurt, 8 oz water, blender full of ice, 1 crystal light drink mix packet
- blueberries and granola
- by itself or with sliced banana!
- with protein powder mixed in and Kashi H2H on top!
- granola and lots of fruit
- maple syrup, granola, banana and PB!
- lots of cinnamon and a sliced banana
- weetabix, peanut butter, honey, and banana
- carob powder, carob chips, stevia and a handful of goji berries
- as a salad dressing base
- fresh fruit, flax, and wheat germ
- “marinating” with some kashi golean crunch
- sweet – Nature Valley’’s Low Fat Fruit Granola mixed in; and savory – a little chili powder mixed in for dipping sauce (home-made quesadillas and cheesy potato skins)
I definitely have some yogurt combos to try out now… I’ll be trying them with soy/tofu-yogurt though. Thanks again!