This weekend has been very relaxing. Yesterday we woke up late, lounged around, went for a long walk (about 4 miles or so), got massages (intense deep tissue), and met up with a friend for dinner at Homma’s Brown Rice Sushi (Palo Alto, CA).
Today I woke up early, but lounged around until I walked to the farmers’ market and back.
Here’s what I have planned for the week…
Menu for the Week of April 05 – April 11
Sunday night – okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake). inspiration from here, but nothing like that recipe at all. to be posted soon.
- return to Homma’s Brown Rice Sushi
- stuffed portobello mushrooms & tomato-ey pasta (both inspired by Naturally Thin)
- Vietnamese – Pho Vi Hoa (see here and here)
- eating out with cousins (don’t know where yet; saw them at the farmers’ market this morning!)
- stir-fries to use up extra veggies
- scrambles/omelettes with fresh veggies & toast
- tuna sandwiches & salad
- sushi & salad
- Chipotle with Bobby
- fruit, yogurt, & granola/cereal parfaits
- scrambles/omelettes & toast
- toast with butter & jelly, fresh fruit
- french toast
Happy New Week! Is anything exciting happening for you?