Salad of the day:
- 1 romaine heart base
- toppings: veggie “kinpira” of carrot, mushrooms, peas, cinnamon, sugar, & chili powder (sauteed in sesame oil)
- protein: 2 tablespoons parmesan
- dressing: annie’s lite honey mustard vinaigrette (new!)
Yoga of the day:
- dave farmar‘s yogadownload sun salutations flow #2 (25 minutes)
- 75 minute hatha class @ YiY with Julianne Rice
The other day I mentioned that my favorite dressing is newman’s own lowfat sesame ginger. Whole Foods didn’t have it today, so I got some others to try - annie’s lite gingerly vinaigrette, annie’s lite honey mustard vinaigrette, and whole foods organic ginger soy vinaigrette. So far I’ve only tried the honey mustard; it’s delicious. It’s not as good as newman’s own though.
I got this interesting jerky made by SnackMasters – Ahi Tuna Jerky! I hope it’s good. Bobby and I both love tuna.
I’m headed off to yoga in about 10 minutes… What’s your favorite new/recent product discovery? I’m actually not sure what mine is. I have been loving dairy, and I just found Wallaby’s organic lowfat yogurt.