Only one day left of the Whole Life Challenge. I guess the 2 weeks are over on Thursday night (tomorrow night), but I’m gonna keep going after that. I still need work! Here’s an update:
- Yoga – yes! I’m finally doing this every day. Tom Morley’s “buns & thighs yoga” has invigorated me. I’ve done it every morning for the past 3 days. It’s only 20 minutes and it is my favorite 20 minute class ever.
- Walking – I love walking. On Monday I walked to and from the post office. Yesterday I did 2 walking videos from exercise tv – a walking warm-up and a walking cool-down (each 10 minutes). They’re under pink ribbon workouts if you want to find them. Today I walked for exactly 10 minutes on the treadmill before I went on the stepper.
- New Meals – definitely keeping up with this, too. Trying to de-clutter my kitchen will help even more. We were planning on going out to Loving Hut (a vegan restaurant) for our 3.5 year um… half-iversary? But my stomach has been bugging me so we’re saving that for later this week.
- Organic – yep, yep, yep. Only my greens have to be organic, but I try to get the other stuff too.
- Green Oat Bran – duh. I LOVE this part of the challenge. Oat bran + peanut butter + spinach make Maggie one happy girl.
I think I’m finally getting into the swing of things, which is why I am definitely not going to stop. I’m even thinking of adding some more…
- de-clutter daily
- drink a glass of water before I go to bed (I always wake up parched)
- take 5-10 minutes each day to clean/organize something
- take a few deep breaths before I make any decisions – I’m impulsive, to say the least.
I enjoy challenging myself. Cindy loves it too – I get great ideas from her sweet blog. Don’t forget to check out the other participants. They’ve added some great ideas to the ones I came up with.
- Readers: Gaby, Clare
- Cindy @ A Sparkle A Day
- Yasmin @ It’s a Wrap!
- Elise @ Hungry, Hungry Hippie
- Heather @ Heather Eats Almond Butter
- Alisa @ One Frugal Foodie
- Hil @ Blueberry Hil
- Junghwa @ An Apple A Day
- Vani @ Fit For Free
- Brooke @ Brooke’s Ball Buster
- Tanya @ Girl XOXO
- Elizabeth @ Health and Happiness
- Jessica @ The Dainty Pig
- Julia (my sister!) @ Garbanzo Girl
- Lara @ Thinspired
- Jess @ Have Faith
What other challenges would you add? What has been your biggest challenge?