Best Day Ever

I was so tired last night after teaching but I walked in to the house to see these beautiful purple flowers:

06 purple flowers 300x225 Best Day Ever

And then this happened:

05 ring 300x225 Best Day Ever

I’m engaged to the love of my life who also happens to be my best friend.  I couldn’t be happier icon smile Best Day Ever

me and bobby2 262x300 Best Day Ever

Happy Monday!

86 Comments on Best Day Ever

1. leslie
    7 July, 2009 at 5:06 am (5 years ago)

congratulations!!

2. Erin
    7 July, 2009 at 5:12 am (5 years ago)

Congratulations!!!!
    You guys are such a fabulous couple!

3. brandi
    7 July, 2009 at 6:09 am (5 years ago)

congratulations!!!! you two look so happy :)

4. Hangry Pants
    7 July, 2009 at 6:55 am (5 years ago)

Congratulations Bobby and Maggie. :D

5. carolinebee
    7 July, 2009 at 7:36 am (5 years ago)

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Beautiful ring and couple :D

7 July, 2009 at 8:07 am (5 years ago)

I take one day off the computer and OMG!!!!

Congratulations Maggie! I am so happy for you both.
    Marriage is such a wonderful adventure! Enjoy !!!!!

xo

7. Kristin
    7 July, 2009 at 8:47 am (5 years ago)

Oh wow! Congratulations! The ring is gorgeous :)

8. April
    7 July, 2009 at 9:43 am (5 years ago)

Congrats! You two look great and happy together!

9. allijag
    7 July, 2009 at 10:56 am (5 years ago)

Gorgeous ring! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

10. Erin
    7 July, 2009 at 12:40 pm (5 years ago)

Oh honey, I am THRILLED for you both!!!!

11. nicole h
    7 July, 2009 at 12:49 pm (5 years ago)

thats awesome! congrats girl

12. Meghann
    7 July, 2009 at 1:29 pm (5 years ago)

OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!! :)

13. Michal
    7 July, 2009 at 1:42 pm (5 years ago)

congratulations on getting engaged!

Michal

14. gina (fitnessista)
    7 July, 2009 at 2:10 pm (5 years ago)

congratulations! i am so happy for you <3

15. Leng
    7 July, 2009 at 5:29 pm (5 years ago)

Wow! that’s a pretty ring! Congratulations to the both of you! Did you guys settle on a place and date? Do you have an idea of how you’d want it? White dress? Gosh, so exciting!!

16. MemeGRL
    7 July, 2009 at 7:58 pm (5 years ago)

Delurking to say congratulations! Beautiful pictures, beautiful post, beautiful life together to you!

17. Jenn (eating bender)
    7 July, 2009 at 10:10 pm (5 years ago)

Ahh CONGRATULATIONS, Maggie! I am so happy for you and your Bobby :) That ring is absolutely beautiful! I can’t wait to hear more wedding details as you progress. I’m just starting the planning process and would love to swap tips with you!

18. Michelle T
    8 July, 2009 at 12:33 am (5 years ago)

wahooo!!! I am SO SO happy for you. SUCH a sweet person totally deserves to be with the person they love and cherish the most forever. :) You guys totally remind me of the song “Lucky”….sometimes that’s how I feel about my bf too (shhh i’m not telling him that), but if you know the lyrics, you’ll know what i mean!! ;)
    Congratulations maggie!!!!! YAY!!!!

19. leslie
    9 July, 2009 at 1:36 pm (5 years ago)

congratulations!

20. Chelsea
    9 July, 2009 at 6:52 pm (5 years ago)

that is completely awesome and wonderful! I am so happy you found someone to love and love you back!
    wordpress.loveprevails.com

21. Brittany
    10 July, 2009 at 4:46 am (5 years ago)

Congrats!!! This is so exciting.

22. Jules
    11 July, 2009 at 12:00 pm (5 years ago)

YAY! That makes me so happy :) Congratulations!

23. Sarah Marie
    14 July, 2009 at 6:02 am (5 years ago)

Congratulations you guys! That’s wonderful news.

24. Gena
    10 March, 2010 at 9:33 am (5 years ago)

WHOA belated response!!! I am SO happy for you! Congrats, Maggie!

9Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Best Day Ever