This recipe is so simple. If you’re vegan, omit the cheese or replace with a vegan cheeze.
Cheesy Roasted Veggies
- 1-2 heads of broccoli, chopped (you can use the stem too)
- Brussels sprouts, quartered
- onions (optional)
- spices: dill, salt, pepper
- 2-3 teaspoons olive oil (more if you use more veggies)
- 1-2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (I used organic raw)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Toss the chopped veggies with the spices and olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes on a cooking-sprayed pan.
- Top with cheese; return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes.
- Serve, optionally topped with more cheese.
Another recipe I’ve been loving recently is my faux cheesecake. Cottage cheese, banana, and some other yums make this a wonderful dessert. This time I added some granola for a cheesecake-type crust.
Seriously, if you haven’t made this yet – go make it. You can substitute Greek yogurt for the cottage cheese and it’s just as good.
What’s your favorite healthy dessert?