Pardon my list

Please pardon this brief interlude from normal posting. I’m using the blog as a to-do list and calendar for my move in a few days. I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list.

Thursday (today):

• Yoga at 5:45 (Iyengar Level 2 @ yoga is youthfulness)
  • Pick up Coco after yoga; dinner?
  • Pack as much stuff as possible that I won’t need for at least a week
  • Relocube delivered – done
  • Buy a trolley thing (Home Depot)
  • Buy locks for the relocube (Home Depot)
  • Walk outside for 30+ minutes

Friday:

• Yoga (Iyengar & Vinyasa @ yoga is youthfulness) in the morning with Coco (maybe)
  • Pick up Sophia on the way to Foodbuzz
  • Foodbuzz Festival 5-9pm
  • Bobby drives us home after his music thing

Saturday:

• Jog with Coco and Sophia
  • Foodbuzz Festival all day (9am – 9:30pm)
  • Ride home with Bobby
  • Griff’s house party
  • Bobby get rugs from Paul (?)
  • Packing at night

Sunday:

• Foodbuzz Festival 9:30-11:30 (might have to skip this)
  • Bake instant muffins for trip
  • Finish packing
  • Possibly leave and get 7-8 hours of driving in
  • To buy: fruit and veggies for snacks, tea bags from Daiso, tea from Lupicia
  • Go for a walk or do yoga 30+ minutes

Monday:

• If we didn’t leave yet, finish up last minute packing and leave – do 7-8+ hours
  • Call relocube people to pick it up (don’t have to be here)
  • Yoga in the hotel OR walking 30+ minutes wherever we get to (socal? albuquerque if it’s day 2?)

That’s all I can think of right now. I’m glad I’m trying to fit in my yoga and walking during the trip… it will keep me sane.

What do you do on trips to stay relaxed?

14 Comments on Pardon my list

1. Amber
    5 November, 2009 at 12:58 pm (4 years ago)

wow good luck! Busy Busy Maggie! Have fun at foodbuzz, I was reading an article about in the paper today and it sounds amazing!

2. Christina
    5 November, 2009 at 1:22 pm (4 years ago)

Good luck!

I usually head to the library before a trip and check out books on CD to listen to in the car (I get sick of hearing my own music haha) and some books to read at the hotel/family’s house.

3. Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama
    5 November, 2009 at 3:34 pm (4 years ago)

Busy Bee! I try to listen to good music while I am in the car – music that makes me, me. Good luck on all of your adventures!

5 November, 2009 at 3:42 pm (4 years ago)

So wish I could be at Foodbuzz with you guys this weekend. Packing for trips stresses me out – I’m so bad about waiting until the last minute. My many lists always save me!

5. Sarah @ The Foodie Diaries
    5 November, 2009 at 5:06 pm (4 years ago)

Haha is it weird that I like reading other people’s to do lists? Probably…

6. linda
    5 November, 2009 at 5:52 pm (4 years ago)

Your schedule is so busy! I’ll look for you at the festival to say Hi!

7. Jil
    5 November, 2009 at 5:55 pm (4 years ago)

good luck with your list! and have so much fun at foodbuzz!!

8. Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga)
    5 November, 2009 at 7:04 pm (4 years ago)

OMG I wish I could go. I have a child and am a mother first, and all other things are second. Like festivals and hanging out with cool girls all weekend but in spirit, I am there. Please think of me and I will be thinking of you :)

9. sophia
    5 November, 2009 at 9:43 pm (4 years ago)

I still haven’t packed.
    And my crazy professor just sent us a 3-page long study guide sheet for our test on Monday. AAAAJFBDJFBJS!!!
    But meeting you is ALL WORTH IT!!

10. Lara (Thinspired)
    6 November, 2009 at 2:15 am (4 years ago)

Phew! Looks busy, but fun!

Keep Calm and Carry On, my dear! :)

11. Jill
    6 November, 2009 at 5:35 am (4 years ago)

Have a great weekend! I love lists :) ‘Member if it wasn’t for the last minute nothing would get done–that said from a true procrastinator.
    Safe and happy travels to u guys and Kitties.

12. Vance Loron
    28 January, 2012 at 8:37 am (2 years ago)

Thanks for your write-up. My spouse and i have always seen that a majority of people are needing to lose weight simply because they wish to appear slim in addition to looking attractive. However, they do not often realize that there are other benefits to losing weight also. Doctors claim that overweight people experience a variety of conditions that can be perfectely attributed to their own excess weight. Fortunately that people who are overweight along with suffering from different diseases are able to reduce the severity of their illnesses by way of losing weight. It’s possible to see a gradual but noted improvement in health when even a slight amount of fat reduction is realized.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Pardon my list

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619