Please pardon this brief interlude from normal posting. I’m using the blog as a to-do list and calendar for my move in a few days. I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list.
- Yoga at 5:45 (Iyengar Level 2 @ yoga is youthfulness)
- Pick up Coco after yoga; dinner?
- Pack as much stuff as possible that I won’t need for at least a week
- Relocube delivered – done
- Buy a trolley thing (Home Depot)
- Buy locks for the relocube (Home Depot)
- Walk outside for 30+ minutes
- Yoga (Iyengar & Vinyasa @ yoga is youthfulness) in the morning with Coco (maybe)
- Pick up Sophia on the way to Foodbuzz
- Foodbuzz Festival 5-9pm
- Bobby drives us home after his music thing
- Jog with Coco and Sophia
- Foodbuzz Festival all day (9am – 9:30pm)
- Ride home with Bobby
- Griff’s house party
- Bobby get rugs from Paul (?)
- Packing at night
- Foodbuzz Festival 9:30-11:30 (might have to skip this)
- Bake instant muffins for trip
- Finish packing
- Possibly leave and get 7-8 hours of driving in
- To buy: fruit and veggies for snacks, tea bags from Daiso, tea from Lupicia
- Go for a walk or do yoga 30+ minutes
- If we didn’t leave yet, finish up last minute packing and leave – do 7-8+ hours
- Call relocube people to pick it up (don’t have to be here)
- Yoga in the hotel OR walking 30+ minutes wherever we get to (socal? albuquerque if it’s day 2?)
That’s all I can think of right now. I’m glad I’m trying to fit in my yoga and walking during the trip… it will keep me sane.
What do you do on trips to stay relaxed?