Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart Foodbuzz.

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart Linda.

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart bloggers taking pictures (Jenna, Tina, ??, Allijag).

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart Elizabeth.

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart Kath, Jenna, and Meghann (and their matching red outfits).

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

I heart Coco and Sophia (my weekend roommates).

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

And I heart warren pears and dessert (more on this later). I also heart Frog Hollow Farms.

Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

More foodie pictures to come; I need some sleep!

23 Comments on Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts

1. Lara (Thinspired)
    8 November, 2009 at 2:15 am (5 years ago)

So fun! You look glowy and wonderful. I really want to meet Linda, she seems like such a sweetheart and true foodie!

8 November, 2009 at 5:26 am (5 years ago)

The “??” when naming bloggers made me laugh out loud, haha ;)

Keep having fun, dear Maggie!

3. candice
    8 November, 2009 at 6:21 am (5 years ago)

All these pretty pictures with happy food bloggers! Makes me happy. I hope you have a GREAT rest of the time, though it seems like that’s pretty much guaranteed :)

4. Dori
    8 November, 2009 at 7:36 am (5 years ago)

You look so happy! Excited to get more details!

5. Abby
    8 November, 2009 at 8:08 am (5 years ago)

It looks like so much fun–so jealous! Love the pictures and the recaps, and look forward to your wrap-up.

6. Maria
    8 November, 2009 at 8:37 am (5 years ago)

Sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing :D

7. Shannon
    8 November, 2009 at 9:45 am (5 years ago)

so great to meet you!! good luck with the move, and hopefully we’ll cross paths again when you’re back on the east coast :)

8 November, 2009 at 9:48 am (5 years ago)

What a great (and busy) time you are having! Thanks for brining us along

9. Anne K.
    8 November, 2009 at 9:56 am (5 years ago)

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I can’t wait to read more :)

10. leslie
    8 November, 2009 at 12:01 pm (5 years ago)

love all the love. i’m so glad you’re having a wonderful time!

11. Christina
    8 November, 2009 at 4:54 pm (5 years ago)

hehe how fun to be in a whole room of ppl that whip out their cameras when food is put in front of them!

12. Bekah
    8 November, 2009 at 7:11 pm (5 years ago)

ahhh so jealous, indeed.
    one day.. maybe… foodbuzz fifth annual blogger festival perhaps. LOL.

looks like you had a blast though- totally worth it!

13. linda
    8 November, 2009 at 7:34 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Maggie,
    I just want to wish you and Bobby safe travels tomorrow. Whenever you return to visit the Bay Area, please let me know as you two are welcome to stay with us anytime.

Good luck and best wishes with your move! I can’t wait to read about your city adventures.
    linda

8 November, 2009 at 8:09 pm (5 years ago)

I heart your bangs Maggie. Have you always had bangs? Your hair looks great in all the pictures. I’ve read several posts covering Saturday night’s dinner, and all I can say is I want some of those Brussels sprouts!

15. Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl
    8 November, 2009 at 9:42 pm (5 years ago)

I heart that you’re sharing your fun trip with us. SO awesome to see your photos and read about this super cool event!!! :-D

*smiles*
    Michele

16. Amber
    9 November, 2009 at 9:50 am (5 years ago)

So cool you caught up with Linda and Kath and Jenna and all the girls!

17. Elizabeth (The Dallas Celiac)
    9 November, 2009 at 10:21 am (5 years ago)

I heart you, too, Maggie. It was so wonderful to finally meet you in person! You need to come visit me in Dallas. :)

Good luck on your move today!

18. Meghann
    9 November, 2009 at 11:21 am (5 years ago)

It was great finally meeting you in person this weekend! Good luck on your move to NYC! :)

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Foodbuzz Festival Day 2: Hearts