A Wedding & A Move

Last night Bobby and I went to one of my best high school friend’s wedding. (I wore this dress to last year’s holiday party.) Isn’t Bobby’s new suit great? He got a black one too.

A Wedding & A Move

The bride was beautiful. I don’t have any pictures that actually came out, but trust me – gorgeous.

After my complaining I did get in some exercise yesterday – I did a 2.2 mile walk with my parents’ pups (down to the end of the road and back) and then I danced at the reception for a long time. The food was great as well and it was such a nice evening.

My one complaint? They stole our wedding song! I’m half kidding… We’ll probably still use it because it seems like a very popular song.

We are finally finishing the move up to the city today. We’re seeing New Moon at 1pm with some friends and then we’re driving in with my dad‘s truck and the cats.

This morning’s exercise was two yogadownload sessions recommended by Coco – 20 minutes “core yoga #1″ (I’ve done this before) and 20 minutes “yoga for buns” (never did this one before). I’m off to see that movie…

Happy Sunday!

27 Comments on A Wedding & A Move

1. Jill
    22 November, 2009 at 10:40 am (4 years ago)

You guys look great!
    Have a great rest o’ the weekend.

22 November, 2009 at 11:05 am (4 years ago)

So glad you got to walk, listen to YOUR wedding song (haha); and you two look fabulous!!

3. Mama Pea
    22 November, 2009 at 11:22 am (4 years ago)

I love your dress and the scarf you added. You two make such a gorgeous couple! Glad you got a little taste of the future :)

4. Shelby
    22 November, 2009 at 11:58 am (4 years ago)

Your outfit looks GORGEOUS! Love it!

22 November, 2009 at 12:30 pm (4 years ago)

wooo!!! you both look GORGEOUS!! Seriously Maggie, you should dress up more often, you’re really really beautiful!!! :)
    hope you enjoyed those killing middle body yoga workouts!

6. Kimberly@Living Free
    22 November, 2009 at 1:24 pm (4 years ago)

You guys look great! Wedding are so fun:)

I’ve done the yogadownload for buns before, and it kicked my buns! I’ve been slacking in the yoga dept. lately. I really need to get inspired again!

22 November, 2009 at 1:46 pm (4 years ago)

You both looked gorgeous, and I remember you posting about that song a while ago. So, yes, I think she stole it from you. :)

Can’t wait to hear what you think of New Moon. I want to see it, but waiting for all the craziness to die down.

8. Jenny
    22 November, 2009 at 3:10 pm (4 years ago)

you are breathtakingly stunning! and Bobby cleans up nicely too :) . But wow! gorgeous dress, gorgeous scarf.. simply radiant!

I saw New Moon last night.. definitely isn’t as good as the first – but I still loved it. :)

9. Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga)
    22 November, 2009 at 3:37 pm (4 years ago)

Is it all that Yoga for Buns that’s makin you look so smokin’ hot in your dress? You guys look lovely :)

10. Abby
    22 November, 2009 at 3:58 pm (4 years ago)

The accents from the scarf are great–quite the stunning pair, I must say! And don’t stress too much about the lack of activity (or what you perceive to be a lack). You’re super busy moving right now, getting settled, etc. and even though it’s not “structured,” you’re still being quite active!

Even if you weren’t, no biggie. This is an exciting time for you right now and “life” sometimes takes over the workout schedule. However, you look great, so as long as you feel great, keep on keeping on! :)

11. Lara (Thinspired)
    22 November, 2009 at 4:06 pm (4 years ago)

You two make a ridiculously good looking couple. Yes, love the suit!
    When you last posted that song on the blog, I immediately downloaded it and now listen to it all the time! I can see why someone would want it as their wedding song as well. But at the end of the day, it will still be your song because it is special to YOU :)

12. MarathonVal
    22 November, 2009 at 4:10 pm (4 years ago)

Aww Maggie you two are so cute together!! What a good lookin couple ;) Love that scarf!

13. Maria
    22 November, 2009 at 4:56 pm (4 years ago)

You and Bobby make the cutest couple :D

14. Melissa S.
    22 November, 2009 at 5:46 pm (4 years ago)

yay for the walk! and the yoga! i did some the other day and it killed me! freak’n hamstrings!

15. carolinebee
    22 November, 2009 at 6:00 pm (4 years ago)

OMG you guys look great!! I’m catching up on your whole x country tour :D I’m glad u guys made it such a fun trip, and I DO want to hear your good news!! Fb message??

16. Andrea@WellnessNotes
    22 November, 2009 at 8:12 pm (4 years ago)

You guys look great! Great wedding song! ;)

17. sophia
    22 November, 2009 at 9:20 pm (4 years ago)

Well, Maggie, I’m glad you got a picture of you and Bobby at least…you look gorgeous! I love that dress! Wasn’t it freezing though?

18. Amber
    22 November, 2009 at 11:36 pm (4 years ago)

wow you guys look HOT!!!

23 November, 2009 at 10:10 am (4 years ago)

awwww you two look beautiful!

I complain too when I need my cardio! I was just thinking about doing the core yoga…was it good?

back on the road huh?

sigh

xooxoxx

20. Pure2Raw Twins
    23 November, 2009 at 12:41 pm (4 years ago)

Love your dress! You two look so cute :) I just saw New Moon last night and loved it! I can’t wait to see how you like it.

21. Light Delight with TouTou
    23 November, 2009 at 4:48 pm (4 years ago)

I like your pictures ! very “sunshine” !!!
    glad you finally got some exercise. I couldn’t do it today because it’s raining outside…
    I went to see a movie too ! but not New Moon. it’s 2012. pretty cool :D I recommend it!

22. Elizabeth Edith
    24 November, 2009 at 12:30 pm (4 years ago)

you guys are hot! Good luck settling in!

23. Jil
    24 November, 2009 at 12:59 pm (4 years ago)

you look gorgeous, girl!! love that dress.

24. Meg Wolff
    25 November, 2009 at 5:48 pm (4 years ago)

OMG! You two look great. Love your dress and yes, the suit looks fantastic on Bobby. Now I have to go back and read about the move, Maggie!

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on A Wedding & A Move

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619