I had another non-planned-exercising day today. Here is what I did:
- Take the N train from 60th to 14th (Union Square)
- Stop at the farmers’ market and pick up 5 pounds of apples for $2 (they weren’t very good; no wonder they were only 40 cents/pound)
- Walk from 16th Street to work (10 blocks)
- After work, walk 17 small blocks and 3 big ones to check out a new grocery store
- Walk home (17 small blocks and 3 big ones)
I count all that walking as my exercise. It’s probably about 3 miles total, which is really not bad at all. Plus, I got to check out a cool new store that was recommended to me by a reader (thanks, Kendall!). It’s called A Matter Of Health and it’s on 77th Street and 1st Avenue.
I got my absolute favorite food ever at A Matter of Health: KABOCHA!
Catch ya later! Have a good night.