How to Have Fun on a Tuesday

Step 1: Get out of bed on the right foot. Shower and have a yummy breakfast. I like Dad’s leftover waffles. Thanks, Dad!

Step 2: Be productive at work.

Step 3: Enjoy a delicious salad from Organique. Or just enjoy a nice lunch and some time away from your desk.

organique 400x266 How to Have Fun on a Tuesday

Source.

Step 4: Indulge in your addiction. Luckily mine is apples. They make me happy.

apples 553 400x266 How to Have Fun on a Tuesday

Source.

Step 5: Get some exercise. I like to walk home from work and read blogs on my blackberry.

Step 6: Get pampered. A mani/pedi will do the trick.

Step 7: Eat a veggie-ful meal with a yummy topping. My favorites are miso-tahini dressing, raw blue cheese, and whipped cream cheese (though maybe not all at once).

Step 8: Have dessert. I had the ripest kabocha I’ve had in months. Yum!

How to Have Fun on a Tuesday

Step 9: Blog, and then get off the computer. Watch Biggest Loser or something icon smile How to Have Fun on a Tuesday Hang out with your sweetie pie.

How did you enjoy your Tuesday?

8 Comments on How to Have Fun on a Tuesday

1. clare
    23 March, 2010 at 11:41 pm (5 years ago)

Today I had a very nice yoga session, a turkey broccoli stir fry for lunch, got some good work done for a client, and went to women’s prayer group which was very uplifting. I’ve been pretty down this past week, but keeping busy helps!

2. Mimi (Damn the Freshman 15)
    24 March, 2010 at 12:17 am (5 years ago)

Dang girl, you have it figured out! That sounds like a mighty fine Tuesday! And that kabocha is making me want to roast the one I have that’s staring at my from the fruit bowl.

3. Marina
    24 March, 2010 at 1:28 am (5 years ago)

I had a long bike ride and an interesting day at the uni. Learning new things always makes me feel good :)

4. Lauren @ Eater not a runner
    24 March, 2010 at 10:00 am (5 years ago)

Tuesday was pretty great! A run and a green monster always make me happy….

5. brandi
    24 March, 2010 at 10:54 am (5 years ago)

sounds like a great day :)

Our weather was crappy, but work was okay and dinner was great! Plus, LOST was on :)

6. Heather Eats Almond Butter
    24 March, 2010 at 12:50 pm (5 years ago)

Sounds like a wonderful Tuesday to me Maggie. :)

Jealous of your ripe kabocha. All mine have tasted off lately.

I love that your exercise is walking home from work. So refreshing to read. Haven’t gotten in a walk yet today, but it’s sunny and warm now. Hoping to get outside later this afternoon after my last client. Can’t wait!

7. Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga)
    24 March, 2010 at 5:56 pm (5 years ago)

Wow I am so sorry that i have not been clicking off my reader and commenting as much but i have to say LOVE the new layout. I want to go with white for mine, I am so sick of the colors but blogger sucks and i just need to migrate all togehter to WP :)

And glad you liked the dairy post :)

8. Anne @ Food Loving POlar Bear
    25 March, 2010 at 1:41 am (5 years ago)

Oh, what a lovely Tuesday! I want one of those too :D

Luckily I had a great one too incl. sushi and shopping!