My recent favorites.

Restaurants/meals I have recently had and enjoyed.

• Brunch pancakes at Souen Union Square. Topped with “cooked fruit” sauce. Came with Mu Tea (odd taste; will get the other tea next time). ($8)
  • California Plate at Eat Here Now. Fruit and cottage cheese over some lettuce. Supposed to come with jello but I traded it in for more fruit. ($8 something)
  • 3 vegetarian dishes at Spice Market. (I was with vegetarians.)
    1. Stir fried asparagus, lotus root, and lily bulb ($9)
    2. Vegetables in green curry ($9)
    3. Ginger fried rice with an egg on top ($7)
  • Dessert at Spice MarketThai jewels and fruits with crushed coconut ice.
  • Grilled Vegetable Salad at Burger Heaven. Biggest and best salad I’ve had in a very very long time. With fries.
  • Ice cream at McDonald’s.

Spice Market Fried Rice v1   Version 2 v3 300x142 My recent favorites.Source.

Walks I have recently had and enjoyed.

• 3 miles on Park alone (1.5 up; 1.5 back)
  • 2.5 miles from Souen to home
  • Wandering around with friends after dinner
  • Wandering around with Bobby while chatting

Other things I have recently had and enjoyed.

• Time to chill out.
  • A nap.
  • Snuggle time with my cats and my fiance.

What have you recently had and enjoyed?

9 Comments on My recent favorites.

1. Janet (pantrybites)
    12 April, 2010 at 1:42 am (4 years ago)

McDonalds ice cream cone is still my favorite. Cheap and reminds me of my childhood.

2. clare
    12 April, 2010 at 3:54 am (4 years ago)

lily buds…that sounds so beautiful! i looked it up, its actually the unopened flowers of a day lily! wonderful, i wonder where i could find these to use in a stir fry…

the last 3 days ive GREATLY enjoyed spending time with my nephew/godson. he is a joy.

3. Katie
    12 April, 2010 at 4:41 am (4 years ago)

I had a visit to a sample sale today, where I bought an $80 tank for $5 and a $171 hoodie for $20. Yeah, I enjoyed that.

4. Kim
    12 April, 2010 at 5:08 am (4 years ago)

I’ve recently enjoyed… snuggle time with the cats (I love this!), a caprese sandwich with perfectly oily foccacia and delicious cheese, laughter with my sister, two hours of zone-out driving time, a phone call with a friend in France, and kisses from my husband. Cheesy, I know. Sorry!
    Have a great start to the week :)

5. Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga)
    12 April, 2010 at 5:56 am (4 years ago)

I recently enjoyed a weekend where i didnt feel totally tied to the sphere. It was a big step for me :) and i loved.it.alot.

xoxo

6. sophia
    12 April, 2010 at 10:24 am (4 years ago)

Recently had a most lovely, messy, sloppy, greasy burger…LOVED it.

Souen must crown you customer of the year! You’re such a fan!

7. Melissa
    12 April, 2010 at 4:58 pm (4 years ago)

I had the most amazing fish and chips at Anthony’s in Seattle this past week. I normally don’t like anything fried, but the tempura batter was so light, and I adore cod, so it was delicious :)

8. Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear
    12 April, 2010 at 6:56 pm (4 years ago)

I’ve enjoyed my godchild, going out with friends, today’s 2 hour trek with horses and life in general.

Sounds like you’ve enjoyed some great things too :)

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on My recent favorites.

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619