Restaurants/meals I have recently had and enjoyed.
- Brunch pancakes at Souen Union Square. Topped with “cooked fruit” sauce. Came with Mu Tea (odd taste; will get the other tea next time). ($8)
- California Plate at Eat Here Now. Fruit and cottage cheese over some lettuce. Supposed to come with jello but I traded it in for more fruit. ($8 something)
- 3 vegetarian dishes at Spice Market. (I was with vegetarians.)
- Stir fried asparagus, lotus root, and lily bulb ($9)
- Vegetables in green curry ($9)
- Ginger fried rice with an egg on top ($7)
- Dessert at Spice Market – Thai jewels and fruits with crushed coconut ice.
- Grilled Vegetable Salad at Burger Heaven. Biggest and best salad I’ve had in a very very long time. With fries.
- Ice cream at McDonald’s.
Walks I have recently had and enjoyed.
- 3 miles on Park alone (1.5 up; 1.5 back)
- 2.5 miles from Souen to home
- Wandering around with friends after dinner
- Wandering around with Bobby while chatting
Other things I have recently had and enjoyed.
- Time to chill out.
- A nap.
- Snuggle time with my cats and my fiance.
What have you recently had and enjoyed?