Restaurants/meals I have recently had and enjoyed.
- Brunch pancakes at Souen Union Square. Topped with “cooked fruit” sauce. Came with Mu Tea (odd taste; will get the other tea next time). ($8)
- California Plate at Eat Here Now. Fruit and cottage cheese over some lettuce. Supposed to come with jello but I traded it in for more fruit. ($8 something)
- 3 vegetarian dishes at Spice Market. (I was with vegetarians.)
- Stir fried asparagus, lotus root, and lily bulb ($9)
- Vegetables in green curry ($9)
- Ginger fried rice with an egg on top ($7)
- Dessert at Spice Market – Thai jewels and fruits with crushed coconut ice.
- Grilled Vegetable Salad at Burger Heaven. Biggest and best salad I’ve had in a very very long time. With fries.
- Ice cream at McDonald’s.
Walks I have recently had and enjoyed.
- 3 miles on Park alone (1.5 up; 1.5 back)
- 2.5 miles from Souen to home
- Wandering around with friends after dinner
- Wandering around with Bobby while chatting
Other things I have recently had and enjoyed.
- Time to chill out.
- A nap.
- Snuggle time with my cats and my fiance.
What have you recently had and enjoyed?
9 Replies to “My recent favorites.”
McDonalds ice cream cone is still my favorite. Cheap and reminds me of my childhood.
lily buds…that sounds so beautiful! i looked it up, its actually the unopened flowers of a day lily! wonderful, i wonder where i could find these to use in a stir fry…
the last 3 days ive GREATLY enjoyed spending time with my nephew/godson. he is a joy.
I had a visit to a sample sale today, where I bought an $80 tank for $5 and a $171 hoodie for $20. Yeah, I enjoyed that.
I’ve recently enjoyed… snuggle time with the cats (I love this!), a caprese sandwich with perfectly oily foccacia and delicious cheese, laughter with my sister, two hours of zone-out driving time, a phone call with a friend in France, and kisses from my husband. Cheesy, I know. Sorry!
Have a great start to the week 🙂
I recently enjoyed a weekend where i didnt feel totally tied to the sphere. It was a big step for me 🙂 and i loved.it.alot.
Recently had a most lovely, messy, sloppy, greasy burger…LOVED it.
Souen must crown you customer of the year! You’re such a fan!
I had the most amazing fish and chips at Anthony’s in Seattle this past week. I normally don’t like anything fried, but the tempura batter was so light, and I adore cod, so it was delicious 🙂
I’ve enjoyed my godchild, going out with friends, today’s 2 hour trek with horses and life in general.
Sounds like you’ve enjoyed some great things too 🙂
Comments are closed.