This menu plan is vegetarian and vegan aside from the shrimp. Can’t stop eating my shrimpies! The last time I did a Menu Plan Monday was almost a year ago on April 26th, 2009.
Menu for the Week of April 18 – April 24
- Eating out at French Roast Downtown with a coupon ($15 for $30 of food)
- Spring rolls and Vietnamese shrimp salad with vermicelli noodles
- Maki sushi rolls and egg drop soup
- Avocado shrimp cocktail with green apple and tabbouleh
- Miso sesame noodles and spring salad
- One night out; one night leftovers
Extra meal (if I don’t feel like doing one of the assigned meals)
- Cold soba noodles with tofu and garlic mushrooms (new recipe)
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the great menus at Organizing Junkie.
And if you like these meal ideas, be sure to try out some of my older recipes…
- Zaru Soba recipe (from summer of 2007)
- Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe (September 2009)
- Fake Sushi recipe (vegan and no rice) (June 2009)
- Fresh Spring/Summer Rolls recipe (April 2008)
I will be posting these recipes as I make them this week. Now I’m off to Chinatown to get all the groceries I need!
What is on your menu plan this week?