My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

“Now I think moral fiber‘s about finding that one thing you really care about. That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. And when you find her, you fight for her… And maybe the stuff you do… isn’t so clean. You know what? It doesn’t matter. Because in your heart you know that the juice is worth the squeeze. That’s what moral fiber‘s all about.”

–Matthew Kidman (Emile Hirsch), The Girl Next Door.

I found my one special thing and I’ll fight for him forever. (Love you sweetie! Can’t believe we are getting married in 4 days.)

maggiebobby1 400x266 My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

maggiebobby4 400x300 My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

maggiebobby8 400x300 My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

maggiebobby3 400x533 My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

I also found another kind of moral fiber. (Trader Joe’s High Fiber Low Fat Organic Moral Fiber Blueberry Bran Muffins.)

20 moral fiber blueberry bran muffin My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

These moral fiber muffins makes a delicious dessert spread with (full fat) cream cheese. Great breakfast too. I am always finding new fats to obsess over. Recently my fat of choice has been cream cheese.

19 moral fiber blueberry bran muffin My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

Exercise of the day: walking to and from work (2.8 miles). I’m not even going to pretend I’ll have time for a 20-minute video today.

What’s your fat of choice? Do YOU have moral fiber?

12 Comments on My Moral Fiber & I Love Muffins

1. Abby
    20 July, 2010 at 8:30 am (4 years ago)

I’m not a mushy person, but so happy for you two ;) However, I would be happier with one of those blueberry muffins.

I go through fat phases too, and while I’m still kind of in my avocado phases, that’s getting a bit old. Butter is delicious on anything, and tahini is my crack for overnight oats.

2. brandi
    20 July, 2010 at 9:42 am (4 years ago)

SO exciting!!! I can’t believe it’s just 4 days away :)

I love avocado and nut butters.

3. Run Sarah
    20 July, 2010 at 11:37 am (4 years ago)

Nut butter, for sure! Can’t believe it’s just 4 days away – excited for you, loved seeing the photos of you two as well.

20 July, 2010 at 12:10 pm (4 years ago)

I’m sooo excited for you!!! :D

5. Kim
    20 July, 2010 at 12:12 pm (4 years ago)

4 days?! Wow, congrats! Have a great, great time!

Favorite fats? Avocado, nuts, cheese, olive oil… I could go on.

6. Lisa @ I'm an Okie
    20 July, 2010 at 12:27 pm (4 years ago)

what a beautiful quote–and you truly look happy!

Love that oyu eat full fat cream cheese–way to be girl :)

20 July, 2010 at 12:33 pm (4 years ago)

love your pics! so so sweet you two are! enjoy every single second of your wedding and honeymoon! and cream cheese too!

right now mine is justine’s honey peanut butter. no idea why; and avocados.

odd combo really.

xooxxo

8. Rosey Rebecca
    20 July, 2010 at 2:02 pm (4 years ago)

Aww. This post is cute! Congrats in advance on your wedding day and have fun on your honeymoon!

9. clare
    20 July, 2010 at 10:21 pm (4 years ago)

aww maggie, so sweet. im so excited for you! fats lately…still loving nuts. i finished a bag of coconut “yum nuts.” salted roasted almonds…loving avocados too and i try to do an egg yolk a day.

10. sophia
    20 July, 2010 at 11:35 pm (4 years ago)

My dear Maggie, I am so excited for you and Bobby. It’s a start to a wonderful, beautiful adventure!

And hey, I might be in NYC Aug 2-4….will you be there then?