In case you are a new reader, or have been confused about all the guest posts you’ve been seeing recently, here is a recap of recent events:
- Mid-July: lots of wedding prep
- Late July: wedding + honeymoon in Maui (Kaanapali) – lots of guest posts
- Early August: honeymoon in Maui – lots of guest posts
- Now: exploration of Intuitive Eating
I had 3 posts this week on intuitive eating:
- How Marriage and Intuitive Eating Go Hand in Hand
- Knowing When to Stop (Eating) + Thoughts on Flip-Flopping
- How to Discover Your Passions and Be (a little) Hedonistic in the Process
And if you missed them the first time around, here are all of my fabulous guest posts from some of my favorite bloggers (in order of posting):
- HEAB: Love, Marriage, and Hamburgers
- Lynn: Marriage and Food Triggers
- Melissa: Make Your Own Sushi (on the cheap!)
- Janet: Each to Their Own
- Marina: Vegan Wedding Fare
- Elise: Vegas for Vegans
- Alisa: Marriage and Peanut Butter Truffles
- Mara: Food Blogging and Marriage
- Brittany: How to Avoid the Love Layer
- Andrea: The Power of Two
Thanks again, girls. I do have a few more guest posts on the way (I had too many to post while I was gone) so expect about one per week for a little while.
9 Replies to “Thursday Recap – Intuitive Eating and Guest Posts”
can’t wait to hear more about intuitive eating. I am always working on that!
hi back atcha maggie!
i havent been commenting much but want you to know i still check/read every day, and i enjoyed each guest post and ALL your wedding/honeymoon updating.
also, i finally picked up a copy of substituting ingredients that you reviewed a while back. just a quick page through and i can see it is going to be a MAJOR asset in my kitchen! thanks! love ya
Maggie, I’m enjoying the new theme you have going on for your blog. Look forward to reading more.
Comments are closed.