I have some favorites to share for the week…
- Health Blog Helper gives 5 reasons why you should consider posting less to grow your readership. I always like Matt’s posts, and I am definitely considering signing up for his Blog Coaching.
- Heather wrote an awesome post about Why She Eats the Way She Does. Heather is always insightful and honest (and she gave me an idea for a post at some point, when I have time!)
- I really liked April‘s thoughts on Women Being Women. (This is actually from last week, but I forgot to post it last Saturday.)
- Caronae‘s message to leering men is funny and serious at the same time. Definitely a good read for strong, confident women.
- I didn’t read that much this week, but I am working on Nicholas Sparks’ new book – The Lucky One. I don’t like it. I think I am over Nicholas Sparks’ writing style.
- I have several health and wellness books on my shelf that I haven’t finished, like Eight Weeks to Optimum Health (Salvation Army find – $1.49). Maybe this week.
- I took a Core Fusion class on Thursday night (Dori hosted) and I got to meet up with Missy, Ilana, Angela, and a bunch of other bloggers. Recap to come. Lovely, lovely ladies.
- Anne has a guest post for me that will go up on Monday. I’m very excited for it and you should be too!