Time for another best of the week post:
- Newlyweds Next Door talks about how it can be hard to eat green! But they still found ways to do it. I liked this, because I am trying to be more green.
- I agree with Missy’s post SO MUCH about how one bite of dessert is not enough. At all. I will never understand that mentality.
- Healthy Living Blogs is a new directory of ALL the healthy living blogs. Pretty awesome. (You can request to be added.)
- Jill made these cookies and I bookmarked them. They look easy and yummy. (And I miss my long walks and Whole Foods classes with her!)
- Speaking of butter, this week’s BSI is BUTTER! I may have to participate.
- My sister sent me this link about Overcoming Sugar Addiction. 😀
- Food & Cooking Q&A.
Media (this is usually books, but…)
- I’ve been in a major funk all week and have not read. I have to snap out of it a bit.
- So I give you Dishing Up Nutrition podcasts. These are super interesting. They are big fans of fats like butter, whole eggs, and veggies. The one thing I’m still on the fence about is their obsession with protein. Has anyone listened to these or have any input? I’m really intrigued.
- Great NYTimes article about why us 20-somethings are so lost. Long read, but worth it.
- Email stinks. 5 Time-Saving Tips. (I really don’t like email. If you ever email me and I don’t respond, please don’t be offended. Not that there is a better way to contact me. I’m even worse at responding to Facebook messages, I disabled text on my phone, and I usually don’t answer the phone when people call me. I am impossible to get in touch with. I don’t have a landline either. If you want to get in touch with me you should probably go through Bobby or bang on my door.)
- This HLS summary post has some photography tips. Sweet.
- SEOmoz’s Intro to SEO Deck.
- 10-minute way to audit your blog! (more SEO – hope that helps your rankings, Danny)
- Meditation is good for overcoming addiction and ADD. Who knew?
- If you like math…
That’s enough for now. Hope you are enjoying your Saturday.
What are your weekend plans?