Wordless Wedding Post {Wordless Wednesday}

(Almost) Wordless Wedding Wednesday.

Hope you enjoy these pictures as I do some maintenance work on the blog. Back tomorrow with real updates. And happy first of September. September is my birth month and my favorite month of the year. September’s birthstone is sapphire. To go along with wedding photos, here are some wedding links:

I still look at my pictures almost every day. And every day I am still as happy as I was over a month ago.

What makes you happy on this (almost) wordless Wednesday?

14 Comments on Wordless Wedding Post {Wordless Wednesday}

1 September, 2010 at 9:31 am (5 years ago)

this lovely post makes me smile ;)

2. Amber's notebook
    1 September, 2010 at 11:36 am (5 years ago)

great pictures maggie! I love that they make you smile! Wedding pictures are so fun! And the food looked yummy!

3. Kim
    1 September, 2010 at 12:19 pm (5 years ago)

I love all the pictures :) The food spread looks great! And I love the picture of you in the ocean :) So cool! Congrats, again :)
    I’m grateful and happy today (and every day) for my husband. It’s the most amazing thing to be in a supportive partnership :) I don’t care if that sounds hokey.

• Maggie
      2 September, 2010 at 8:01 am (5 years ago)

@Kim: Not hokey at all. I feel the same way :)

4. Eden
    1 September, 2010 at 3:40 pm (5 years ago)

you look so happy! perfect wedding photos, really, it doesn’t looks like it came out of a sears catalog. looks real, genuine, and not to ritzy over the top! I’m a little bitter that i want there!

5. Anne @ Food Loving Polar Bear
    2 September, 2010 at 2:41 am (5 years ago)

Your pictures are lovely :)

What made me happy yesterday? going home after a gossip session with girlfriends, snuggling with my boyfriend while watching Top Chef :)

6. woodsaladbowls
    3 September, 2010 at 10:26 am (5 years ago)

great site with the perfect picture…

7Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Wordless Wedding Post {Wordless Wednesday}

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1796