What’s Up Saturday – 9.4.10

As I write this I am on a bus down to Washington, DC. Last night I was gchatting with one of my best friends and decided to take a short and very spontaneous trip down to visit her. See you soon Coco! The last time I saw her was at my wedding which was over a month ago. (Coco’s recap is here.)

But more on that later. It’s time for another weekly roundup post.

In Salad News

Around the Blogs

Other Randoms

That’s all, folks. I owe you a skincare post next week, and probably more stuff on intuitive eating. I also have a great guest post coming up too!

What’s up for you this weekend?

14 Comments on What’s Up Saturday – 9.4.10

4 September, 2010 at 11:11 am (4 years ago)

see u very soon!!! :D

2. Kim
    4 September, 2010 at 12:10 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks for the shout-out! Can I just say how much I love your new blog style? You have so many great links. Great resources :)

3. Abby
    4 September, 2010 at 12:38 pm (4 years ago)

I feel honored to be linked to your wrap-up! I agree that the new layout is great–what a lot of work ;) Have a fun weekend!

4. MoniMeals
    4 September, 2010 at 6:17 pm (4 years ago)

Hi “Say Yes to Salad!” Great site and great name.:)I just came over from CCK. Love her! I will for sure be checking back to your blog as I find we have a lot in common and our recipes. I look forward to it! I also post a featured recipe of the week, on mine..fyi.:) Have a great weekend.

• Maggie
      5 September, 2010 at 7:36 pm (4 years ago)

@MoniMeals: Thanks for the comment! Will definitely check out your blog :D

5. Melissa
    4 September, 2010 at 11:21 pm (4 years ago)

That’s some fun stuff going on around the blogosphere! I’ll be sure to check out that article on the male vs. the female brain haha

My weekend consists of going to two book signings to do interviews with the authors, photographing the Greek Festival, and selling my furniture because I got a job back East! I move Oct. 12th :)

• Maggie
      5 September, 2010 at 7:38 pm (4 years ago)

@Melissa: SWEET! We’re going to hang out :D

• Maggie
      5 September, 2010 at 7:40 pm (4 years ago)

@Clare: Yes that article is awesome! Thanks for the link.

6. sophia
    5 September, 2010 at 1:46 am (4 years ago)

Thank god you’re not on the Chinatown bus. They promised wi-fi, and they LIED. And the service freaking sucks and it’s full of smelly people.

So cool that you’re going to meet Coco! Say hi to her for me! Have fun, sweet ones!

7. Sylvia
    5 September, 2010 at 11:23 am (4 years ago)

I made purple yam blended oats this weekend and tried to feed it to my boyfriend, but he squealed like a girl and crawled away from me (on the bed because I was eating breakfast with ice cream with him hehe), :-D. I then proceeded to ask him if I had purple in my teeth ;)

• Maggie
      5 September, 2010 at 7:44 pm (4 years ago)

@Sylvia: LOLOL. I saw that post ;) I am worried that I have red/purple teeth right now bc I had beets with dinner. And I am on a bus home and I have no mirror and I don’t want anyone to think I’m a crazy person with purple teeth so I am just keeping my mouth shut. Haha. Beets are totally worth looking scary though, and so are those purple potatoes. I got one in Chinatown a few months ago and it was fab! I think they are cheaper there too.

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on What’s Up Saturday – 9.4.10