Roundup time! I had an awesome birthday week, and I am so happy to bring you some of my favorites on this beautiful morning I don’t know why I’m in such a fantastic mood (yes I do), but I am, and I’m rolling with it.
Highlights of My Week
- I got to meet up with my good friend Gaby not once, but twice! She came with us to Souen on my birthday and then she introduced me to Good Health Cafe (also macrobiotic) on the Upper East Side last night. Too bad she is leaving soon. Gaby is doing 30 Days of Yoga with me.
- I turned 24.
- People won stevia and…
- I’m giving away The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. (Go enter)
- Lots of wine chat – you guys really liked this post! I was hesitant to put it up and I’m glad I did.
- On Being Thankful.
- Y’all seemed to really like my Healthy Coconut Pancakes Recipe too.
Blogland – New Finds and Favorite Posts
- I found this really cool blog.
- And someone else likes apples as much as I do.
- Did you know it’s national yoga month? I did not, but it’s so fitting that I’m doing my challenge now
Other Internet Stuff
- Great article from Copyblogger about telling your readers why they should read your blog.
- Article: Is Activity Just as Good as Exercise? I think you all know my opinion on the topic.
- Did you know high fructose corn syrup has a new name? Not happy about this.
I am off to convince Bobby to go to brunch with me… At Souen. Do you think he’ll go for a third time this week? Can I use the excuse that it’s still my birthday week? I’m going to. I will be back tomorrow with my Project Food Blog post.