My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness

Did you know that you get 400 votes for Project Food Blog? I did not. You can vote for me and all of my favorites too! Check out these lovely posts:

logo mark pfb nameplate My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness

(If I missed you let me know and I will make sure to vote for you!)

I don’t have much to say today so I am going to steal Kim’s daily gratitude feature. Don’t forget to enter my book giveaway if you didn’t already. It ends tomorrow.

***

Things I am thankful for today:

1. Beautiful fall weather. Walking to work today was peaceful (as peaceful as a New York City morning can be) and relaxing.
  2. Having a steady job and enjoying it.
  3. Choir practice tonight!
  4. Having a very understanding and supportive husband.
  5. 30 Days of Yoga icon smile My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness
  6. My morning cup of tea. (It’s not morning anymore, but it makes me happy all day.)

10 earl grey teavana tea 400x308 My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness

18 Comments on My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness

1. brandi
    21 September, 2010 at 2:19 pm (4 years ago)

love this post :) I got all my votes in yesterday!

• Maggie
      21 September, 2010 at 2:41 pm (4 years ago)

@Jess: Added you!

2. Biz
    21 September, 2010 at 2:43 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks for the shout out Maggie! I went through all the contestants and voted for everyone I know – but there are a couple up there that I don’t!

Thanks for the link love! :D

• Maggie
      21 September, 2010 at 3:15 pm (4 years ago)

@Biz: I’m finding so many good blogs!

3. Katharina
    21 September, 2010 at 2:51 pm (4 years ago)

I know!! I am so happy that we can vote for others too. Honestly, I think that’s the true point of this challenge and overall contest. I’ve gotten a great sense of community even more so now. Thanks for the shout out, love! And thanks for putting these up so I can check out some more awesome blogs :)

XOXO

• Maggie
      21 September, 2010 at 3:16 pm (4 years ago)

@Katharina: Yeah! I’m really glad I did this contest :)

4. Amber Shea @Almost Vegan
    21 September, 2010 at 6:52 pm (4 years ago)

Ooh, yum, what kind of tea do you drink? I’m an oolong girl.

• Maggie
      22 September, 2010 at 2:32 pm (4 years ago)

@Amber Shea: I drink all kinds! Right now I am digging mate and earl grey.

5. Lisa @ I'm an Okie
    21 September, 2010 at 10:32 pm (4 years ago)

I recently tried loose leaf tea from Teavana and now I Am grateful for my morning and evening cup of tea! It’s delicious. Glad I finally gave it a try.

• Maggie
      22 September, 2010 at 2:32 pm (4 years ago)

@Lisa: I love teavana! I think it was you that posted recently about the perfect teamaker – I have it too :)

6. sophia
    21 September, 2010 at 11:09 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks Maggie! >__<
    I voted for you already. :-)

7. Mimi (Gingersnaps)
    22 September, 2010 at 2:57 am (4 years ago)

Voted for you, dahlin’! I entered the contest too, so best of luck to the both of us!

• Maggie
      22 September, 2010 at 2:33 pm (4 years ago)

@Mimi: I added you this morning! I am so sorry I missed you – I had actually voted for you, but when I was going through I skipped over because I didn’t recognize your new blog name. Which I love, by the way :)

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness