Did you know that you get 400 votes for Project Food Blog? I did not. You can vote for me and all of my favorites too! Check out these lovely posts:
- Christina @ Dinner at Christina’s (blog here)
- Sophia @ Burp and Slurp (blog here)
- Biz @ My Bizzy Kitchen (blog here)
- Lynn @ The Actor’s Diet (blog here)
- Sabrina @RhodeyGirlTests (blog here)
- What Would Cathy Eat (a new find!) (blog here)
- Brandi @ BranAppetit (blog here)
- Shannon @ Tri to Cook (blog here)
- Katherina @ Oh One More Thing (blog here)
- Ashlee @ Ash & Lew + 2 (blog here)
- Jessica @ Let’s Get Fit (blog here)
- Gina @ The Fitnessista (blog here)
- Kath @ KERF (blog here)
- Mimi @ Gingersnaps (blog here)
(If I missed you let me know and I will make sure to vote for you!)
I don’t have much to say today so I am going to steal Kim’s daily gratitude feature. Don’t forget to enter my book giveaway if you didn’t already. It ends tomorrow.
Things I am thankful for today:
- Beautiful fall weather. Walking to work today was peaceful (as peaceful as a New York City morning can be) and relaxing.
- Having a steady job and enjoying it.
- Choir practice tonight!
- Having a very understanding and supportive husband.
- 30 Days of Yoga 🙂
- My morning cup of tea. (It’s not morning anymore, but it makes me happy all day.)
18 Replies to “My Favorite Food Blogger Entries & Thankfulness”
love this post 🙂 I got all my votes in yesterday!
Don’t forget about Let’s Get Fit (http://www.foodbuzz.com/project_food_blog/challenges/1/8)! I voted for you and your list (since I have SO many votes)!
@Jess: Added you!
Thanks for the shout out Maggie! I went through all the contestants and voted for everyone I know – but there are a couple up there that I don’t!
Thanks for the link love! 😀
@Biz: I’m finding so many good blogs!
I know!! I am so happy that we can vote for others too. Honestly, I think that’s the true point of this challenge and overall contest. I’ve gotten a great sense of community even more so now. Thanks for the shout out, love! And thanks for putting these up so I can check out some more awesome blogs 🙂
@Katharina: Yeah! I’m really glad I did this contest 🙂
Ooh, yum, what kind of tea do you drink? I’m an oolong girl.
@Amber Shea: I drink all kinds! Right now I am digging mate and earl grey.
thanks hon! i just voted for you!!!
I recently tried loose leaf tea from Teavana and now I Am grateful for my morning and evening cup of tea! It’s delicious. Glad I finally gave it a try.
@Lisa: I love teavana! I think it was you that posted recently about the perfect teamaker – I have it too 🙂
Thanks Maggie! >__<
I voted for you already. 🙂
Voted for you, dahlin’! I entered the contest too, so best of luck to the both of us!
@Mimi: I added you this morning! I am so sorry I missed you – I had actually voted for you, but when I was going through I skipped over because I didn’t recognize your new blog name. Which I love, by the way 🙂
I’ve been voting like a madwoman all week, it’s so much fun 🙂
Comments are closed.