What’s Up Monday – 9.27.10

Sorry for not posting this on Saturday as usual! Life gets in the way of blogging sometimes (fortunately). I think that part of being a good blogger is knowing that it’s okay to take a break for a day if you have other things in your life going on. This Saturday I had an all day choir “retreat” which was really fun – we sang, lunched, had a little workshop with a great voice teacher, and sang some more. That night Bobby and I hung out with a college friend and didn’t get back until late.

Salad Week in Review

Around the Blogs

Other Stuff I Think Is Cool

Random Stuff

• I took a “Nia” class at my gym. Loved it. More on this later. Have you ever taken Nia?
  • Also took “Fit, Fierce, & Fabulous” – too hardcore for me. I’ll stick with my yoga/pilates/ballet/nia classes icon wink Whats Up Monday   9.27.10
  • I have an email problem. In the last week I have sent 45 emails total. I have received thousands. How can I stop them??

Any cool links I should check out that you liked this past week?

9 Comments on What’s Up Monday – 9.27.10

1. melissa @ the delicate place
    27 September, 2010 at 10:13 am (4 years ago)

um i agree, i would totally do ANY of those jobs! i’ve never even heard about ‘nia’ so i’m all ears about what exactly it is!

2. Lea @ Healthy Coconut
    27 September, 2010 at 1:28 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks for sharing the link regarding blog ethics. The post is very informative for me, I learned something new regarding blocking an IP address.

Thanks again

3. Missy Maintains
    27 September, 2010 at 3:09 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks for that Lifesta website! I have a serious Groupon/Lifebooker/Flockmaster problem and buy way too many deals!

• Maggie
      27 September, 2010 at 3:24 pm (4 years ago)

@Missy: Let me know how that works out! I need to sell some too. I cut myself off from buying more because I never use them.

• Jennifer
        2 October, 2010 at 6:25 pm (4 years ago)

Missy, Maggie,

This is Jennifer from dealigee. Thanks for sharing about dealigee with your members!!

dealigee is a marketplace to buy and resell GroupOn, LivingSocial, Tippr, DealOn vouchers and more. Here, you can resell any deal you bought but don’t plan to use, or buy deals you missed or find that great deal you have been looking for.

We provide our members with easy to use and safe marketplace features like PayPal payment to buy and resell Daily Deals. dealigee is FREE to use and all you need is a Facebook ID to sign up.

Please contact me at support@dealigee.com if you have questions.

Jennifer

4. kelsey@snackingsquirrel.com
    27 September, 2010 at 5:17 pm (4 years ago)

happy monday! btw ur getting my vote for ur PFB entry. YAKI SOBA = LOVE!!!

xoxo

5. Rachael
    27 September, 2010 at 6:56 pm (4 years ago)

I followed the libertarian link – I agree the term is often misunderstood. I usually tell folks I believe in direct democracy,which is open to interpretation. The libertarian stereotype, which I think usually involves guns and militias, is a far cry from my eco-happy, housemate-ful, grassroots existence!
    Good luck in Challenge 2 – yours is the only yaki soba I’ve seen yet!

6. Amber Shea @Almost Vegan
    27 September, 2010 at 8:01 pm (4 years ago)

Good call on the Libertarian and translation links! :D