My sister is gone and I am home doing some organizing. I haven’t had a good organizing Saturday in some time. I’m taking a break to write this weekly wrap-up; hope you enjoy!
- I made a Facebook Page for Say Yes to Salad Pop over and like me if you get a chance.
- My sister came up and we went college visiting.
- Yoga inspirations.
- Macro plate recipe. My favorite macrobiotic meal (maybe my favorite meal in general).
- Movie quotes and yummy vegetarian/vegan food.
- Must make Christie’s Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal. Holy yum!
- Yoga may fight fibromyalgia symptoms. I think I could have predicted that. It reduces pain, fatigue, and anxiety, according to that study.
- Based on a study done on Stanford undergrads, it looks like love is a natural painkiller.
- Love to walk? 6 miles of walking a week might improve your memory and overall brain health. (I think you all know how much I love walking.)
- 10 origins of words that come from people’s names: from “boycott” to “mesmerize” to “sadism” and “masochism”, these are pretty cool etymologies (etymology = origin of a word and its historic meaning).
- 13 hysterical facebook parodies. These videos cracked me up. I didn’t finish all 13 yet.
- If you care about singularity or Ray Kurzweil, read this article (it’s kind long). Ray is getting kooky. (Via my sister.)
Now I’m off to do more organizing, and to
torment play with these fatsos:
I got them new food so maybe they will be thinner next time they make an appearance. I also got them a cruel toy – it smells like catnip and you put food inside it (so they smell the food), and they chase it for exercise. They are not smart enough to get the food out though. I think they realized that because they’re not really playing with it anymore. Sigh.