(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

*Update* Bo is back and doing well!

Bo is at the vet’s (went in last night) for urgent care. Keeping our fingers crossed. We love you, Bo! (We love you too, Cous.)

09 bo cat 400x265 (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

(Bo)

08 koos cat 400x265 (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

(Cous)

29 cats (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

(Both)

cats 400x348 (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

(Both)

These two are like our kids. Love their sweet faces.

30 Comments on (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

1. Glidingcalm
    27 October, 2010 at 7:54 am (3 years ago)

Patches, my kitty that passed away 1.5 years ago, had similar coloring! I am such a cat person! Hoping your kee kees are okay!

27 October, 2010 at 8:37 am (3 years ago)

I have my fingers crossed for Bo.

3. elise
    27 October, 2010 at 10:09 am (3 years ago)

hope bo is ok!!!

4. Cassie
    27 October, 2010 at 10:15 am (3 years ago)

i love kitties! hope bo’s okay :)

5. Gaby
    27 October, 2010 at 10:36 am (3 years ago)

Aw I hope Bo is okay!! I was so scared a few weeks ago when my cat was sick (turned out she’s totally fine and I have more to the outrageous vet story I told you!) Keep me updated!
    Can’t wait to see you this weekend!!

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:16 pm (3 years ago)

@Gaby: I will remind you to tell me about the vet story!! See you soon :)

6. Tiffany
    27 October, 2010 at 10:37 am (3 years ago)

OH, Maggie, I’m thinking of you guys and of Bo!! I hope all turns out well ultimately… :( I know how worried my husband and I get if one of our dogs is unwell!! They are our kids, too. ;) I don’t even care if I sound crazy when I call myself a “dog mom”!

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:17 pm (3 years ago)

@Tiffany: Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) I don’t think it’s crazy to be a dog or cat mom :) I was so worried until I heard that he was ok.

• Tiffany
        29 October, 2010 at 8:02 pm (3 years ago)

Maggie, I am SO glad to hear Bo is well! You guys must be so relieved…It’s so upsetting when things go awry with our “kids”!
        Speaking of horrible animal issues, a dog was hit by a car on our busy road today, and it was beyond horrifying. Blair and I called Animal Control when we saw the dog racing around the road and NO cars pulling aside, but the poor sweetie ended up being hit and killed… We drove down the road to see if she could be saved (as I was crying to Animal Control on my cell), but it was too late. I won’t go into it, but let’s just say I seemed more upset than the owner (not a pet “parent”, that is for sure) who said he has 7 dogs…Blair and I have both been disturbed by this all day long.
        I hope everyone hugs their pets tonight!

• Maggie
          29 October, 2010 at 8:11 pm (3 years ago)

That’s so terrible :( Definitely giving my kitties hugs right now!!!

7. Melissa
    27 October, 2010 at 11:28 am (3 years ago)

Oh no, Mags :( what happened? I really hope Bo is ok! I’ll say a little prayer…my kitties are my kids, too.

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:18 pm (3 years ago)

@Melissa: he couldn’t pee, something was blocking it!! He’s ok now – the vet was able to get rid of whatever was stuck. I was so worried but so happy now that he’s fine. He has to only eat wet food from now on and hopefully that will prevent it from happening again.

8. Krista
    27 October, 2010 at 11:37 am (3 years ago)

So glad Bo is back and well! I have 3 fur ababies and it breaks my heart when they’re unwell. Give’em a big hug for me!

9. Krista
    27 October, 2010 at 11:38 am (3 years ago)

HA! I meant “babies”!!! DOH

10. Stephanie
    27 October, 2010 at 11:45 am (3 years ago)

Your cats are adorable :) I wish we could have cats but I am violently allergic. Hope Bo is feeling better!

11. caronae
    27 October, 2010 at 11:52 am (3 years ago)

Dear Bo, I hope you feel better soon! Love, Maggie’s friend Caronae.

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:18 pm (3 years ago)

@Caronae: *thank youuuuuuu meow* love, Bo

12. Eden
    27 October, 2010 at 2:47 pm (3 years ago)

Aw, get well Bo! why did he go to urgent care?

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:19 pm (3 years ago)

@Eden: He couldn’t pee!! He is okay now. THe vet was able to get out the thing that was stuck (minerals/crystals or something). He has to only eat wet canned food from now on but hopefully it won’t happen again.

13. Missy Maintains
    27 October, 2010 at 6:40 pm (3 years ago)

Aw he is adorable! Hope he is doing okay!

14. Peggy (Mom)
    27 October, 2010 at 7:11 pm (3 years ago)

Love Mr. Big Bo…give him lots of hugs from grandma.

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:20 pm (3 years ago)

@Grandmom: *thank you grandmommy* love, bo-fat

15. Alina @ Duty Free Foodie
    27 October, 2010 at 7:42 pm (3 years ago)

I totally feel for you! My cat went into the hospital a couple of years ago with a urinary infection. Unfortunately, he couldn’t be catheterized, so he ended up having his penis removed. He is fine now, but I definitely know what it’s like to have your fur baby in the hospital. I really hope he feels better soon!

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:20 pm (3 years ago)

@Alina: Oh no!! I saw that that might have to be an option if they couldn’t fix it. It’s scary. I’m glad your guy is fine now :)

16. Biz
    28 October, 2010 at 11:51 am (3 years ago)

Such cute kitties – fingers crossed all is going well with Bo! :D

17. Marty
    29 October, 2010 at 5:27 am (3 years ago)

Oh my – paws crossed for Bo! I have 10 cats – all rescues and one I’ve been fostering for a year for the local no-kill kitty rescue. =^..^=

• Maggie
      29 October, 2010 at 7:21 pm (3 years ago)

@Marty: That is awesome!! Ours are both rescues too :)

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: My Kids

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619