I skipped last week’s weekend link love so there are lots this week. Moving right along, then…
- Cool video on the current state of education.
- TONS of great responses to “stop thinking start eating”.
- Healthy Monday #4: Walking!
- Eat Fried Chicken and Screw the Scale.
- Does Cooking Make Us Human?
- How to Get Out of a Funk.
- Keep Fear Alive or Restore Sanity (and Guster)?
- Healthy Monday #3: Food Not Bombs.
Food & Health Links
- Breadless Cauliflower and Mushroom Stuffing. I think I am going to make this for Thanksgiving this year.
- Cauliflower Gratin with Blue Cheese.
- The Great Fitness Experiment… Is now a book.
- Real Food, Real Shelbs. One of my favorite bloggers made the switch to a new blog with a new message. I totally love her new message – she’s a former vegan and she loves real food.
- Trigger Food Frustration.
Fun & Other Stuff Links
- Cute cats playing pattycake.
- Men who clean house are happier. (Are you reading, honey?)
- For-profit universities – good or bad? This is a New York Times article that sheds some light on for-profit university business models (think University of Phoenix and the like). No matter what your political affiliation, I think this article makes great points.
- 15 Google Chrome features you might not know about. If you didn’t know already… I am a nerd.
- Clare has some great tips for reducing packaging. Crazy how much waste there is
I have been kind of slacking lately on blogging. I have things to say, but no time to say them. Work is busy (in a great way) so blogging may be less frequent, and commenting has already fallen by the wayside. (I am still reading, just silently.)
How was your weekend?
Mine was busy – Friday night I hung out with friends. Yesterday we walked a lot, shopped, and got dinner with family (at a fabulous French restaurant – Yo In Yo Out). Today I am meeting up with more friends for a baking party. And I also have some work I want to get done. My life has been go-go-go but I’m loving it. Lots of good eats, but these days I am not all that focused on the food I eat it and forget about it. As it should be.