- I just did Crunch: Fat Burning Dance Party. Jennifer Galardi is one of my favorites! She has a great body – lean and toned – which is motivating, and she’s really energetic. Her routines are fun and the time flies. This video was 40 minutes long and it’s free if you have Netflix streaming.
- I am about to do Yoga for Buns #1. This is podcast #9 from the Yogadownload podcast. Only… 40 more to go. I have done a lot of them in the last few years but I thought it would be fun to go from the beginning and do them all in order. I don’t remember if I have done this one before. It sounds painful. (20 minutes)
- More of my Netflix favorites can be found here. And yoga faves are here.
- I’m still working on Paradox of Choice.
- Abby posted a good list of books – I might pick one of those next.
- And I also want to read Erin’s rec!
- Veggie-ful stirfrys.
- Kabocha. I bought a new one this week (I haven’t bought a kabocha in ages) and it was perfectly ripe.
Other stuff I love.
- Outfoxed (documentary) – but it made me sad.
- The wedding picture I (finally) got framed
- Reusing pictures that I already have
- Being a sometimes vegetarian.