100 Calorie Cheesecake Recipe

The other week I made applesauce, remember?

‘Twas delicious.

But what was more delicious was the fake cheese cake I made with it. This is low calorie, low fat, and sugar free cheesecake. Each large serving is only 100 calories.

100 Calorie Fake Cheesecake

Ingredients

• 1/2 cup fat free (organic) ricotta cheese
  • 1/2 cup applesauce
  • 1 packet stevia (or other sweetener)
  • dash of salt
  • mini food processor

Directions

1. Blend everything in mini food processor. Top with more applesauce, if desired.
  2. EAT.
  3. (Repeat.)

Last step optional, but definitely enjoyable.

Okay, okay – it wasn’t as good as these…

Mini-cheesecakes from my coworker and friend who came over the other weekend.

***

What’s your favorite kind of cheesecake? You can make a version with mashed banana instead of applesauce if that’s more your fancy. I’ve done mashed banana cheesecake with great results.

18 Comments on 100 Calorie Cheesecake Recipe

1. The Dainty Pig
    23 January, 2011 at 11:31 pm (4 years ago)

Looks great, and super cute dish!!!
    It’s been a long time since I had cheesecake (the real kind), but I think my favourite is coffee flavoured….or pumpkin. Yum!

2. carin
    24 January, 2011 at 12:48 am (4 years ago)

WOW if i liked cheesecake i would totally make that! looks good. i’m deficient in the liking cheesecake gene, though. luckily i like every other kind of cake.

3. Kath (Eating for Living)
    24 January, 2011 at 11:14 am (4 years ago)

Lovely! Too bad I can’t eat dairy, but I think my mom would love this. I’ll tell her!

24 January, 2011 at 2:08 pm (4 years ago)

OHMYGOSH ANY kind of cheese cake works for me but I love it topped with either lemon anything or cherries.

I die for ColdStone’s Cheesecake icecream and cherry pie filling.

nomomomomomomom

have you tried the applesauce in the crockpot yet???

• Maggie
      24 January, 2011 at 2:09 pm (4 years ago)

@Cindy: No! I need to get some more apples. :)

5. clare
    24 January, 2011 at 2:34 pm (4 years ago)

looks yum maggie! my take: blend in some pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice or maple syrup or extract for pumpkin pie cheesecake!

and then top with applesauce.

6. Erin
    24 January, 2011 at 10:56 pm (4 years ago)

That sounds perfect, and how cute are mini-blenders?! I will whip mine out just to admire how tiny it is!
    I think my favorite cheesecake is a family recipe that is VERY creamy and totally guilt-inducing but worth it!!!

7. Marina
    24 January, 2011 at 11:22 pm (4 years ago)

No offense, but I’ll take the real ones from your co-workers please! lol God those look good!! :)

8. Biz
    25 January, 2011 at 11:19 am (4 years ago)

That looks delicious! Plain old vanilla cheesecake is my fav.

Thanks for your virtual hugs Maggie! :D

9. Neela Marijana
    26 January, 2011 at 6:51 am (4 years ago)

Oh yummy these look fabulous!
    Bookmarked for sure ;)

10. Biz
    26 January, 2011 at 10:41 am (4 years ago)

Hey Maggie – I just got an email from the publisher that our Rocco DiSpirito cookbooks will be mailed out on Monday! Woot!

11. Beth @ To the Fullest
    4 February, 2011 at 4:50 pm (4 years ago)

Question — what do you mean by “mini blender”? Like a Magic Bullet, or a stick blending thinger?

• Maggie
      4 February, 2011 at 4:53 pm (4 years ago)

@Beth: Dang, should have said “mini food processor” – I’m sure a fullsize one would work as well. (Especially for making bigger batches… :D )

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 100 Calorie Cheesecake Recipe

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1796