Sometimes I wish I could sit at home watching soap operas and eating bon bons all day.
No, that’s a lie.
I would watch things like Ambush Makeover and eat 100-calorie cheesecake!
That is no lie.
Onto more pertinent, important, realistic things. Like link love!
Weekend Link Love
Around the Blogs
- A long time ago, Biz made Blueberry Streusel Coffecake in a Jar. I want to make this. Now.
- The Dainty Pig made Tahini Custard. Yum
- Heather had Adventures in Snacking and I want to try all of them.
- 5 Ways to Take Your Yoga Practice to the Next Level. These include not eating 2-3 hours before practicing, good breathing, and more.
- Chawanmushi from the Thoughtful Plate.
- Broccoli, Green Beans, and Leeks Brown Rice from Salad Pride.
- Sweet Potato Casserole Oat Bran from the Abundant Self Care Coach. (I actually made a version of this already – will post a pic soon!)
- How to Make Perfect French Bread (from Steamy Kitchen).
In the Real World
- No one gets enough Vitamin D. Get some sun, people! This is why I love walking so much.
- Why Diets Make You Fatter and What to Do About It.
- Maybe everyone is OCD, and it’s not just me.
- Sunscreen probably does cause cancer. Ha! I was right this whole time. (People make fun of me because I don’t like to wear sunscreen.)
- Bittman’s Food Manifesto.
That’s enough lovin‘ for me. Check out previous weekend link love here.