Health, Food, and Recipes
- Low Carb, Low Sugar Pumpkin Loaf Bread.
- How to Make Oatmeal… Wrong. McDonald’s attempt is pitiful.
- Article on Mindless Eating featuring Cornell professor Brian Wansink.
- AMAZING (short) video of a performance of Swan Lake by the Chinese circus. Via my old yoga teacher.
- When you’re old would you rather look back and say “I had tons of fun in my 20’s; time to pay for it now” or “I’m glad that I worked hard back then; pass me another dodo egg Jeeves”?
- Where Have the Good Men Gone? An explanation for the surfeit of immature male 20-somethings. Good think I found an amazing man and snapped him up. “Kay S. Hymowitz argues that too many men in their 20s are living in a new kind of extended adolescence.”
- A Healthy Diet for the Mind (link via Bobby). Cool article that relates reading with eating – you are what you eat, and you also are what you read. There are a lot of “junk food” ideas out there. Be mindful of what you’re feeding your brain. He makes a point of not confusing the medium with nutritional value (i.e., there are some good Twitter feeds, there are some good blogs – you shouldn’t rule out a whole medium just because 90% of that medium is junk).