I saw this on Erin’s blog and decided to do my own. My first thing is shared by Erin.
1. I am tall too. I am 5’9.75″ (… rounded up to 5’10″ usually). But I do love my heels. On my wedding day I wore bare feet. Bobby is 6’1″.
2. I am a sometimes vegetarian. I don’t eat much meat, but I can’t say I am fully vegetarian because I make exceptions every so often for things like Bacon Chocolate.
3. My favorite kind of exercise is yoga. This morning I did a 20 minute yoga session from yogadownload.com – Gentle Hatha Yoga #3. On Friday I took the day off from work and in the morning I did Crunch Super Slimdown with Ellen Barrett on Netflix. It’s a combination of yoga and pilates. Love! (My yoga recs here.)
4. I have a love-hate relationship with coffee. I love it, but I hate that when I start drinking it every day I get a headache when I wake up until I have my caffeine fix. I suppose this is what they call an addiction. My favorite kind of coffee right now is made by Stumptown Coffee (based in Portland, Oregon). I ordered the coffee online. I grind it with a burr grinder and brew it in a French press.
5. I have a love hate relationship with shopping, too. I love it, but I don’t like to spend $$. My favorite store is Anthropologie and I also like to browse random thrift shops. I used to like Gap, but I’ve found recently that a) I don’t really like the Gap style anymore, b) their clothes seem cheap-ish as of late, and c) I don’t usually wear the stuff I get there (especially when I buy something simply because it’s on sale). I worked at Gap briefly at the end of college and that is how I got hooked.
6. I can never make up my mind about anything. Sometimes I am perfectly happy the way I am and other times I want to travel or go do the Peace Corps. Sometimes I want a kid; sometimes I think I would be happy forever with just me and Bobby and the cats. Sometimes I want to live in Manhattan forever; other times I want to buy a farm in the middle of nowhere and eat eggs from organic chickens that I raise myself. Sometimes I want to blog every day; other times I stop blogging for a week or 2. It’s confusing. But I think everyone feels this way in some way or another.
7. I keep stealing Bobby’s new iPad. He already knows that. He got a book by Ken Jennings (of Jeopardy! fame) – Brainiac – and I cannot put it down. I was never into trivia but now I think it’s kind of cool.
What are your 7 things?
Leave them in the comments or blog about it. You’re all tagged
P.S. I cleaned up the blog a bit. It’s streamlined and organized better. Click through if you want to take a peek.