This weekend my husband Bobby and I had a special last-minute visitor so the past two days have flown by. We have eaten at great places, wandered Manhattan and Brooklyn (farmers’ and flea markets), and just enjoyed ourselves. I love New York. I have also been loving my walking and yoga routines – every year when spring finally comes ’round I get so happy because I’m able to walk more and move. In the winter I am cold and sluggish but when the sun starts shining and the temperatures rise I want to run around and roll in the grass like a little kid! You know you used to do that too.
On to links:
Bloggy Stuff – Recipes, Health, Fitness.
- The Delicate Place avoids the gym just like I do! Hooray for body-weight exercises.
- I want to make Kath’s Buckwheat Bake things.
- I am always crushing on miss Dainty Pig’s recipes… this one is a bibimbap breakfast.
- And Salad Pride’s salads! Here is Beetroot, White Cabbage, and Carrots.
- Skillet Soda Bread from Slim Shoppin! (I made a skillet recipe once before for stovetop baking soda biscuits – so good.)
- Sausage N’ Cabbage “Noodles” with Fried Apples.
Nail Polishes… (These are just a bunch of colors that caught my eye.)
- Orly Royal Navy
- Really cool effect – Sonia Kasuk Smoke and Mirrors with OPI Navy Shatter
- Icing Bet Me and Lose Matte
Randoms – Books & More.
- A fashion blog I read (What Would a Nerd Wear) lists here book recs. I spend most of my nights reading so this is very useful!
- An article on how to organize your closet – always helpful.
- Tehe… bacon cologne
I am off to watch the news (is Osama dead now?) and chill out before I go to bed. I hope you had a great weekend!