Yikes, I have not done a link love post in almost two months! So please be patient for one more paragraph of Magpie updates and then you will get your links I’m lovin’.
This weekend my husband Bobby and I had a special last-minute visitor so the past two days have flown by. We have eaten at great places, wandered Manhattan and Brooklyn (farmers’ and flea markets), and just enjoyed ourselves. I love New York. I have also been loving my walking and yoga routines – every year when spring finally comes ’round I get so happy because I’m able to walk more and move. In the winter I am cold and sluggish but when the sun starts shining and the temperatures rise I want to run around and roll in the grass like a little kid! You know you used to do that too.
On to links:
Bloggy Stuff – Recipes, Health, Fitness.
- The Delicate Place avoids the gym just like I do! Hooray for body-weight exercises.
- I want to make Kath’s Buckwheat Bake things.
- I am always crushing on miss Dainty Pig’s recipes… this one is a bibimbap breakfast.
- And Salad Pride’s salads! Here is Beetroot, White Cabbage, and Carrots.
- Skillet Soda Bread from Slim Shoppin! (I made a skillet recipe once before for stovetop baking soda biscuits – so good.)
- Sausage N’ Cabbage “Noodles” with Fried Apples.
Nail Polishes… (These are just a bunch of colors that caught my eye.)
- Orly Royal Navy
- Really cool effect – Sonia Kasuk Smoke and Mirrors with OPI Navy Shatter
- Icing Bet Me and Lose Matte
Randoms – Books & More.
- A fashion blog I read (What Would a Nerd Wear) lists here book recs. I spend most of my nights reading so this is very useful!
- An article on how to organize your closet – always helpful.
- Tehe… bacon cologne
I am off to watch the news (is Osama dead now?) and chill out before I go to bed. I hope you had a great weekend!