Video Post: Thursday Latelies 5-19-2011

Whoops I missed posting yesterday – I guess it really was Wordless Wednesday icon wink Video Post: Thursday Latelies 5 19 2011

Now… My second week of Thursday Latelies! Started by Bex… a Style Diary (a fashion blog I read). Check her out; love her blog. Watch the video below to hear about what I’m loving this week.

One of the things I mentioned – FSI’s foreign language course (French).

What are your Thursday Latelies?

12 Comments on Video Post: Thursday Latelies 5-19-2011

19 May, 2011 at 6:38 am (3 years ago)

NOW I get what the latelies are :D Love this concept.

19 May, 2011 at 6:41 am (3 years ago)

P.S. – Green & Black’s chocolate is amazing.

19 May, 2011 at 6:43 am (3 years ago)

Last comment – I keep hitting “submit comment” too soon. J’ADORE FRANCE :D

• Maggie
      19 May, 2011 at 7:51 am (3 years ago)

@VeggieGirl: LOL you made me laugh!

4. Heather Eats Almond Butter
    19 May, 2011 at 8:51 am (3 years ago)

Let’s take a girls trip to France. You can book the hotel, and we can take walks every morning after our pain au chocolats. I’ll have mine with coffee and you with tea. Summer can wash hers down with milk. Sound good? :)

• Maggie
      19 May, 2011 at 10:21 am (3 years ago)

@Heather: Sounds good to me :)

5. bex
    20 May, 2011 at 1:15 am (3 years ago)

green blacks dark chocolate is SO yummy!
    france?! how blessed are you?! i’m sure you’ll have the best time and speaking the language oh how romantic. I took French in 3rd and 4th grade but unfortunately i only remember how to count to ten and say my name ;)
    thanks for linking up!

bex

6. Gaby
    20 May, 2011 at 4:22 pm (3 years ago)

Oo france!!! How fun! where are you going? I’m going to France too at the end of July :) I should start listening to those lessons.

• Maggie
      20 May, 2011 at 4:53 pm (3 years ago)

@Gaby: OoO awesome! I’m going in early June.

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Video Post: Thursday Latelies 5-19-2011