Links of the week…
- Please help out Kath with her research project. There may be a $30 Amazon gift card in it for you.
- The Many Virtues of Butter. Grammatical mistakes aside, great article that promotes one of my favorite foods.
- 21 Habits of Happy People. This list includes, “choose friends wisely”, “learn continuously”, “forgive”, and “mind your own business”. Fun!
- What Your American Girl Doll Says About the Rest of Your Life. I did not have one… the result: “You grew up to be financially independent, level-headed, unspoiled, and still just a little bit resentful whenever you walk by American Girl Place.” (True!)
- I made this recipe for satoimo (taro root) last week – yum!
- Tips to add turmeric to your diet. It’s supposed to be good for getting your Qi flowing.
- Eggplant with Buttermilk Sauce. Looks so good.
- Quote of the Day: A 17-Year-Old Zooey Deschanel Takes on Vogue. I knew there was a reason I loved this actress. She’s gorgeous, and smart to boot.
Happy almost Monday.
3 Replies to “Weekend Link Love – 5.22.2011”
Awesome links! Haha, I had the Samantha American doll 🙂 And I love the Zooey quote!
love the zooey link. she rocks.
Thank you so much for linking me, Maggie! 🙂
Comments are closed.