Weekend Link Love
(Inspired by MDA)
- What do you think about vegan bacon? Yeah. That’s how I feel.
- How to get rid of all those annoying nose blackheads (I haven’t tried this yet but it looks like it will work)
- Virtual walking tours of Manhattan streets (my coworker showed me this)
- Life Hacks (in hope of making your day just a little better/easier) (I like work tip #1 – haha, just kidding. The “free stuff” hacks are all good ideas.)
- Decluttering as Zen Meditation. I adore decluttering. As my dad would say, “it’s cheap therapy.”
- Love this outfit. And the haircut! I am so so tempted to chop all mine off. I’m trying to grow it out but it’s getting so annoying How do you stay motivated to grow long hair? And to do something with it each day instead of pulling it into a ponytail?
- Warm Spinach & Sweet Potato Salad (paleo)
I will leave you with my project of the evening (Bobby is at a music festival, cats are with my mom, so I am alone – a rare occurrence):
Organizing! (Tea, in this case.)