Weekend Link Love
(Inspired by MDA)
- What do you think about vegan bacon? Yeah. That’s how I feel.
- How to get rid of all those annoying nose blackheads (I haven’t tried this yet but it looks like it will work)
- Virtual walking tours of Manhattan streets (my coworker showed me this)
- Life Hacks (in hope of making your day just a little better/easier) (I like work tip #1 – haha, just kidding. The “free stuff” hacks are all good ideas.)
- Decluttering as Zen Meditation. I adore decluttering. As my dad would say, “it’s cheap therapy.”
- Love this outfit. And the haircut! I am so so tempted to chop all mine off. I’m trying to grow it out but it’s getting so annoying 🙁 How do you stay motivated to grow long hair? And to do something with it each day instead of pulling it into a ponytail?
- Warm Spinach & Sweet Potato Salad (paleo)
I will leave you with my project of the evening (Bobby is at a music festival, cats are with my mom, so I am alone – a rare occurrence):
Organizing! (Tea, in this case.)