Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6-2-2011

Can you believe it’s June already?! I cannot. I have a surprise for you in the video below… maybe you can tell from the still though. The video also has a theme – various uses for a specific household item icon wink Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6 2 2011

Do you have any uses for my silly theme this week that I forgot to mention?

Hop over to Bex’s blog for more Thursday Latelies! And happy Thursday.

I’m not sure if I will post much this weekend… France time icon biggrin Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6 2 2011

P.S. Dear Youtube, please stop picking the *worst* stills possible for my videos. Love, Maggie.

14 Comments on Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6-2-2011

2 June, 2011 at 11:06 am (3 years ago)

I can’t believe it’s June already, nor can I believe that it’s already Thursday!! Quick week.

YES!! Love your short hair – welcome to my world :) It’s definitely easier to deal with.

Have fun in Paris!!! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip.

What I’m loving = the sunshine.

• Maggie
      15 June, 2011 at 7:31 am (3 years ago)

@VeggieGirl: I’m late on this reply, but YAY sunshine! And hooray for short hair – the only problem is that we have to get it cut more often to maintain it.

2. Coco
    2 June, 2011 at 2:05 pm (3 years ago)

Love your new hair style and your look! The mix ofvshort hairvwith long earrings is really chic!
    Enjoy the trip to Paris and eat a lot of baguette for me!

• Maggie
      15 June, 2011 at 7:32 am (3 years ago)

@Coco: LOVED the baguettes!! And the pains au chocolat :)

3. Heather Eats Almond Butter
    2 June, 2011 at 3:29 pm (3 years ago)

Ahh, did you get your hair cut or is it just pulled back? OK, was commenting as I’m watching video and yes you did. I LOVE it. Getting my hair cut Saturday, and I can’t wait! And yeah, is there anyway to choose the stills for youtube videos?

I’m always lugging my jars around with me as well. Put everything in them. I saw a project on Pinterest – it was old wine bottles, but you could totally do it with jars. Paint them with chalkboard paint. I think that would make a great gift. You could write a fun message on them and present them with flowers and maybe some rafia ribbon tied around the top holding a piece of chalk…sorry, I’m totally thinking out loud in your comment section. I’ll stop now. Can you tell I’ve had too much caffeine today? Yep, totally addicted.

Have a wonderful trip Maggie!!!

• Maggie
      15 June, 2011 at 7:34 am (3 years ago)

@HEAB: I’m so late on this reply, but I have to tell you a funny story – I got back from France and my brother had been watching our place, and there was a note – he had broken my favorite jar!! (The one in this video actually that I’m drinking out of.) He said he would replace it lol. I need to go check out pinterest more. I signed up and started pinning a little bit but I always forget to check. I had never heard of chalkboard paint until pinterest but it sounds so cool and I like that project idea. Yay for caffeine :D In France we were having so much of it and now I’m trying to wean off a little!

4. bex
    2 June, 2011 at 5:01 pm (3 years ago)

I too am OBSESSED with jars! I store all of our leftovers in Ball jars. Plastic is not allowed in my house. I adore glass jars I also drink my water from em because you DO drink more h20 and thats always a good thing!
    Enjoy Paris!!!! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Blessings,
    Bex

• Maggie
      15 June, 2011 at 7:36 am (3 years ago)

@bex: I’m so glad to hear other people love jars as much as I do!! Funny story – I got back from France and my brother had been watching our place, and there was a note – he had broken my favorite jar!! (The one in this video actually that I’m drinking out of.) He said he would replace it lol. At my wedding we did all the flowers in jars and it was so lovely – I have a ton of jars left over from that (all at my parents’ place) so I need to get get some to keep in my apartment :) You can never have too many jars!

5. Tori (Fresh Fruition)
    3 June, 2011 at 3:19 pm (3 years ago)

So cute! And I know what you mean- it seems like YouTube always picks the funkiest faces!

6. Kath (My Funny Little Life)
    4 June, 2011 at 8:50 pm (3 years ago)

I love your new haircut! :D I don’t have thick hair, but I have *a lot* of it, and when I get my hair cut, I always have it thinned out. It looks like I leave half of my hair there every time, but most of it isn’t cut from the length, just from within. ;) Also, I love your idea of using jars! I should start to carry a water jar around with me, so cool! :D

7. Tiffany
    15 June, 2011 at 7:42 am (3 years ago)

I heart Stumptown coffee!! When my husband and I were in Portland, OR a couple of years ago, we stocked up on it before we returned to MA. :)
    Great video, and I adore your new hairdo!! Short hair IS the best!

• Maggie
      15 June, 2011 at 7:45 am (3 years ago)

@Tiffany: Thanks! I just went to your site and I wanted to say I LOVE the oxford comma :) So glad to see another fan.

• Tiffany
        15 June, 2011 at 7:56 am (3 years ago)

The Oxford comma is a necessity, I do believe! :)
        Say “bonjour” to Paris for me! I haven’t been in nearly 15 years! Hope you and Bobby are just soaking it all in!