Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6-16-2011

Edit: Video is working now!!

Thursday Latelies again!! I missed a week while I was in France but I am back. My apologies for the double post today. (Enter the giveaway – I totally thought today was Wednesday until Bex’s post popped up in my reader this morning… After I had posted the bread post. Oops.) And for the sweaty face below icon smile Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6 16 2011 I should have waited until *after* I got ready for work to tape this, haha. I have a special guest this week so click play to see him.

Check out Bex’s blog for more lovely ladies!

15 Comments on Video Post: Thursday Latelies 6-16-2011

16 June, 2011 at 1:16 pm (3 years ago)

Don’t apologize! I love your posts :) Unfortunately though I keep getting a “this video is unavailable” message :(

• Maggie
      16 June, 2011 at 1:22 pm (3 years ago)

@VeggieGirl: I think if you refresh it it should work! I was getting that error earlier… Youtube’s fault :(

• VeggieGirl
        16 June, 2011 at 1:28 pm (3 years ago)

Ahh yay! Working now :) SO glad that you had a wonderful trip and that the wedding was fun. And what a cute cat!

The 30 Day Shred sounds like an intense workout. Nice! Keep up the strength.

• Maggie
          16 June, 2011 at 1:30 pm (3 years ago)

@VG: I LOVE it because it’s short – less than 20 minutes. No long workouts!!

2. Kath (My Funny Little Life)
    16 June, 2011 at 6:21 pm (3 years ago)

Your cat is so cute! :D And I should definitely try working out with weights again! :)

16 June, 2011 at 6:46 pm (3 years ago)

hello Bo!!!! he’s so cute! :)

4. Shelly
    16 June, 2011 at 6:47 pm (3 years ago)

I love your new haircut! Is that weird? I don’t even know you…

So jealous of your Paris trip too.

xoShelly

• Maggie
      18 June, 2011 at 11:16 am (3 years ago)

@Shelly: thanks!! not weird at all :) i always feel like i “know” the bloggers i read, even though we’ve never met.

5. Heather Eats Almond Butter
    16 June, 2011 at 8:50 pm (3 years ago)

Oh my gosh, I totally remember when you got Bo!!! :)

I used 8 lbs weight the first time I Shredded. I could not lift or bend my arms for a week.

6. Gaby
    16 June, 2011 at 10:47 pm (3 years ago)

That couch looks very comfortable ;)
    Bo is so cute! Too bad Cous didn’t make an appearance, next time show them both cuddling!
    I’ve been using weights for a while now and LOVE it, forget the cardio, I don’t remember the last time I did that. I feel so much stronger using weights and the best part is that I’ve found yoga and particularly arm balances to be so much easier now.
    I can’t wait to hear more about France! And btw you look sooo sooo beautiful! Good to see you happy :)

• Maggie
      18 June, 2011 at 11:17 am (3 years ago)

@Gaby: I have a great video of them cuddling… I feel like it is only funny to me and Bobby though! Maybe I’ll post it. Yeah I’ve been over cardio for a while. I walk but only unintentionally (which actually adds up). I want to improve on arm balances! I’m glad you said weights help. I’ll definitely keep doing them :)

7. sophia
    16 June, 2011 at 11:03 pm (3 years ago)

Miss you, Maggie! I hope you visit L.A. sometime…not as far out as Paris but still cool because I’m here!

I can’t stand weights! I just cannot be bothered with it. And I’ve come to acknowledge that I’m just not built to look muscular…so I try not to have any body role models…I’d rather be my own best model.

• Maggie
      18 June, 2011 at 11:18 am (3 years ago)

@sophia: I definitely want to visit LA! I have been there once, for a day, because a cruise left out of LA. Not enough time to do anything at all.

8. Bex
    18 June, 2011 at 11:51 am (3 years ago)

Welcome back welcome back welcommme BACK. Thats me singing the “Welcome Back Kotter” theme song, incase you were wondering. Missed ya while you were away.
    I’m sure the US seems odd after being in BEAUTIFUL France. Your kitty is so cute.

I feel so strong when I use weights and body weight, pushups pull ups etc. You build muscle which burns the fat. I was just thinking that yesterday after my workout too, theres nothing like the feeling after a good weight work out. Strong and capable is how I feel after and I like that feeling.

Welcome back again and see you next Thursday.
    Bex

9. Tiffany
    18 June, 2011 at 12:47 pm (3 years ago)

I just tried the 30-Day Shred workout (level 1) for the first time yesterday, after I had already run a couple of miles in the a.m.. I also did it again at night. EEK!! I am definitely feeling it today, but it was awesome!! Using weights combined with cardio in that way really kicked my ass! ;)