This week’s link love is short and sweet. Happy birthday, America!
Food, Recipes, Fitness
- Kath’s Pumpkin and Cinnamon Beanies look ah-mazing! I haven’t baked with beans in a while and it is something I must try again. I made these black bean brownies back in March of 2008.
- Must make Erin’s Almond Flour Zucchini Muffins. (This one you have to use just the whites because you beat them!)
- Mark’s Grok Walk Workout looks awesome. Definitely fits into my current exercise routine.
- Week 5 of Biz’s 101 Days of Summer Challenge is over. Check out the comments on her post to see how we all did.
Salad Girl Updates
- Today… I rewrote this post on Reducing Sugar. It was originally just “10 healthy tips” for cooking and baking, but upon reading it I discovered that I used to demonize butter and fats and think that we should all be eating carby, fat-free diets. So I rewrote it. Do check it out if you get a chance.
- A year ago today… I made homemade ketchup. And I was eating egg whites.
- 2 years ago today… I made healthy fried rice. And then 2 days later I got engaged.