I love doing Clare’s 5TF, and now I have a new one – Arlene’s Fantabulous Friday Five.
Five Things Friday:
- It’s Fall. Officially. My favorite season. I even got up early this morning to do a post
- My yoga teacher training starts tonight. So excited.
- Hopefully going out to dinner with my husband tonight.
- Can’t wait to spend time with friends this weekend (after my training).
- I’m loving on kabocha this week. Got a few perfectly ripe ones. Also introduced a friend to it and she loves it too
Fantabulous Friday Five comes in 3 parts…
Five things I want to buy
- … I’m gonna say nothing. I really don’t want anything right now! Hate clutter. Instead I will do…
Five things I want to get rid of
- Old clothes and shoes I never wear
- Too many books
- Canned / boxed foods in my kitchen that I will never eat
- Kitchen appliances I never use (juicer, I’m looking at you)
- Old cords that don’t seem to match up to anything
Five places I’ve visited
- Hawaii (honeymoon; my favorite vacation)
- France (this past summer; also when I was 7 in November of 1993)
- Italy (January 2008 – graduation gift to self)
- Miami (where my in-laws live)
- LA (Guster/John Mayer cruise)
(Key Largo, south of Miami)
Five jobs I’ve held
- Video store clerk (high school)
- Call center rep at ETS (one summer in college)
- Sales associate at Gap (I think I spent all my earnings at my place of work)
- Research Assistant at the Federal Reserve in SF
- Software Engineer! (current)