You’re a Life Lover
- Down-to-earth and hands-on, sense of fun and adventure.
- Creative side –> not afraid to try new things and get your hands dirty, like to be inspired.
- Strong, thoughtful element to your character –> you love anything with a sense of intrigue to really get your heart racing.
- Home is where your heart is –> you love nothing more than putting personal touches to your space.
- Laid-back, relaxed, healthy attitude to life.
- Naturally down-to-earth –> don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Life’s for living, with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment –> fun with family and friends is top of the list.
- Food is a definite passion too and you’re always up for tantalizing your taste buds.
- Dreamer at heart. But there’s nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you’ll create the life you deserve.
- My perfect NYTimes section = Home and Garden – bring the latest trends into your home.
In order, left to right and row by row: conversation sparker (food), entertainment (crossword), type of movie (political), performance type I go to most (concerts), my kind of art (ceramics), spare time (reading), vacation (Hawaii-esque), next treat (massage, facial), my wheels (no wheels – walking), where to stay (beachy resort), how to read books (iPad), and lastly, what inspires me (discussion).
So fun – I hope you all get a chance to try it! Let me know your results in the comments below.
My apologies for being absent as of late… Some big changes are happening and I really need 48-hour days to keep up All good things, and all exciting. Happy almost Friday!