I’m a Life Lover

Via the New York Times: My VisualDNA. Here are my results:

You’re a Life Lover

• Down-to-earth and hands-on, sense of fun and adventure.
  • Creative side –> not afraid to try new things and get your hands dirty,┬álike to be inspired.
  • Strong, thoughtful element to your character –> you love anything with a sense of intrigue to really get your heart racing.
  • Home is where your heart is –> you love nothing more than putting personal touches to your space.
  • Laid-back, relaxed, healthy attitude to life.
  • Naturally down-to-earth –> don’t sweat the small stuff.
  • Life’s for living, with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment –> fun with family and friends is top of the list.
  • Food is a definite passion too and you’re always up for tantalizing your taste buds.
  • Dreamer at heart. But there’s nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you’ll create the life you deserve.
  • My perfect NYTimes section = Home and Garden – bring the latest trends into your home.

In order, left to right and row by row: conversation sparker (food), entertainment (crossword), type of movie (political), performance type I go to most (concerts), my kind of art (ceramics), spare time (reading), vacation (Hawaii-esque), next treat (massage, facial), my wheels (no wheels – walking), where to stay (beachy resort), how to read books (iPad), and lastly, what inspires me (discussion).

So fun – I hope you all get a chance to try it! Let me know your results in the comments below.

***

My apologies for being absent as of late… Some big changes are happening and I really need 48-hour days to keep up icon wink Im a Life Lover All good things, and all exciting. Happy almost Friday!

9 Comments on I’m a Life Lover

1. Sophia
    20 October, 2011 at 4:11 pm (2 years ago)

Turns out I’m culture curious! Big surprise, haha!

• Maggie
      20 October, 2011 at 4:32 pm (2 years ago)

@Sophia: I realllly liked this quiz – so far everyone I know that has taken it has had a really good answer :)

2. Yin
    20 October, 2011 at 4:50 pm (2 years ago)

I’m Culture Curious! What a fun quiz :)

3. Betherann
    20 October, 2011 at 4:50 pm (2 years ago)

I’m apparently culture curious, too! Hrm not sure that’s the case — I am DEFINITELY not “on the pulse of what’s hot.” :P Ah well, fun anyway!

• Betherann
      20 October, 2011 at 4:54 pm (2 years ago)

Hrm took it again (because I saw at least one answer that I’d wanted to change at the last minute on the first run through), and now I’m a life lover. Which is more like me. But still, I think I only changed 2 answers. Weird!

20 October, 2011 at 8:34 pm (2 years ago)

I m Culture Curious!

5. tea-bagginit
    23 October, 2011 at 3:04 pm (2 years ago)

congrats on your happy life changes! i’m taking that survey right now!

6. Biz
    26 October, 2011 at 8:34 am (2 years ago)

Okay, that’s weird, I am culture curious too – maybe because we are all foodies?? Can’t wait to hear what’s going on in your life – glad its good changes Maggie! :D

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on I’m a Life Lover

Warning: call_user_func(comment_style) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home4/ke4mtg/public_html/thesaladgirl/wordpress/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1619