Simple Summer Gazpacho Recipe
- tomatoes – maybe 7-8 medium
- 1-2 ears of raw corn (1/2 in blender, 1/2 in straight)
- lots of basil – 1+ cups
- 1-2 banana peppers
- 1 small cucumber (optional)
- salt and pepper
- vinegar (rice or apple cider) or lemon juice
- You will need a blender or food processor. Chop the tomatoes, basil, peppers, and cucumber roughly and then roughly blend/process them in your blender/processor. If you like a very smooth puree, blend more; if you like it chunky, blend less.
- I like to add the corn after blending the rest because I like the kernels whole. It’s also good to blend it in.
- Add salt and pepper, sugar, and vinegar/lemon juice to taste. This is what makes the flavors come out so add these to your preference.
Do let me know if you try it. Hope you enjoy.