I meant to post this list a few weeks ago – but better late than never. Here is what I’m thinking for my 2013 resolutions/intentions/goals/whatevers! I don’t think I can do these all at once but I can definitely spread them out over the year.
2013 Goals – Go GO Goals!
1. Eat more cleanly. Fewer processed foods; more vegetables. Eat more intuitively. Eat less emotionally.
2. Go to sleep by 11pm more often. (2x a week to start… and increase)
3. Go to yoga 12x a month. Do Mysore regularly for 1 month. (Summer?)
4. Meditate 5 minutes per day (morning).
5. Get up earlier (this will come out of #2…).
6. Log my exercise (I used to do this). And use my Erin Condren planner.
7. Spend less money and save up to start my own business someday! I want to work for myself, not someone else. So I need Kapital.
8. Get the promotion that I want. ::fingers crossed::
9. Find at least one other source of income aside from my day job.
10. Simplify. Minimize. Give away clothes and things that I don’t use. Buy less. Have less. Stress less. KISS.
I’m keeping it at 10 – if I get them all I can always add more later. I am tempted to add a #11 though – get back to wedding weight? I’m ~10-15 pounds up, most of which happened in the last year (had some work-related stress and – see #1 – I am an emotional eater – I know I’m not the only one!!). I gotta start doing my ZWOWs again if I want to lean out though. Will discuss more later pending progress on #1.
What are your 2013 goals?
P.S. Like the new look? It’s part of #10 – Simplify. I’m keeping it simple and light. And no more ads.