2013 Goals and Intentions
1. Eat more cleanly. Fewer processed foods; more vegetables. Eat more intuitively. Eat less emotionally.
2. Go to sleep by 11pm more often. (2x a week to start)
3. Go to yoga 12x a month. Do Mysore regularly for 1 month. (Summer?)
4. Meditate 5 minutes per day (morning).
5. Get up earlier (this will come out of #2…).
6. Log my exercise (I used to do this). And use my Erin Condren planner.
7. Spend less money and save up to start my own business someday.
8. Find at least one other source of income aside from my day job.
9. Simplify. Minimize. Give away clothes and things that I don’t use. Buy less. Have less. Stress less.
5 Replies to “New Years Intentions 2013”
Great goals! I can totally identify and should work on #1 and 10. Always a work in progress. 🙂
Maggie, love your list…and glad you posted them. Wishing you much success with each one your goals. For me, it’s a constant battle to stick with #’s 2 and 4. So far, I’m on the right path.
Love the part about starting your own business!! My sleep resolution is to try to stay up later :^)
Your goals sound awesome! I’ve made quite a few for this year, but I’m spreading them out, and focusing on a few each month.
Love the new look and sending promotion vibes your way Maggie!
PS Could not function without my Erin Condren planner!
Comments are closed.