Hi! I’m Maggie. I live in Princeton, NJ, with my husband, two kids, and our tabby cat.
I started this blog back in 2007 as a way to catalogue my attempts at creativity in the kitchen. After gaining the freshman 15 and subsequently losing it, I developed a love of cooking and eating healthy food. I also learned how to eat intuitively while still healthfully.
Over the years this blog has evolved into more of a documentation of my everyday life (when life gives me enough time to update here) and of course I do still post my recipes.
Some of my favorite things are…
- My family!
- Yoga – I got my 200 hour certification back in 2011 while living in NYC. I was in the first teacher training class at Yoga Vida.
- Learning about different ways of eating – macrobiotics, paleo/primal, vegetarian/vegan, etc… (I have tried each of these but I don’t follow any specific diet currently)
We have moved around a lot since 2007. Here is the full list…
- Ithaca, NY
- Mountain View and Sunnyvale, CA
- Manhattan, NYC, NY (3 apartments)
- Hoboken, NJ
- Princeton Junction, NJ
- Princeton, NJ. We absolutely LOVE Princeton. It’s been our favorite place to live so far. We love our house and tiny yard, the walkability, the culture, the proximity to NYC, and the proximity to my family and to lovely outdoor things like farms and hiking.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog! Here are some of my favorite posts to get you started: