what are you favorite workouts?
- zwow’s (formerly bodyrock)
are you vegetarian?
- sometimes. i have been a vegetarian before. i have also been vegan, macrobiotic, raw, and paleo. i mostly just eat real foods now!
what are your yoga recommendations?
- see my yoga page.
what is the “safest” sushi to try first if you don’t like or are scared of raw fish?
- i think tuna and salmon are the mildest. you could also try smoked salmon, since that’s not truly raw but sort of tastes like it. unagi (eel) is my favorite sushi but that is cooked.
what’s your favorite cuisine?
- any kind of cuisine where i can get a fresh delicious salad. i like eating food that doesn’t make me feel sick after eating it. asian foods are definitely my favorites. i like japanese (hijiki, fresh cooked fish) and vietnamese (papaya salad!). i also like macrobiotic places like souen (very japanese) and i like wholesome, organic, local restaurants no matter what the “type” of food.
what’s your job? what’s your career aspiration/dream?
- i am a programmer; i don’t know. i’d love to do something with yoga.
is was your dream honeymoon?
what is a kabocha? (people have also called it kombucha, kombocha, kumbocha, kabooka, and many many other awful mutations of the word)
- japanese squash. the best squash ever.
who is your best friend?
how did you and bobby meet?
- in college, sophomore year. we’ve been together since december of 2005 and we got married in july 2010.
west coast v. east coast?
- east. nyc all the way. i can’t imagine not living in a city.
what’s your favorite book or what are you reading now?
- harry potter. i just finished a book on the history of american english by bill bryson that was quite good.