What are you favorite workouts?
- Running (slowly)
Are you vegetarian?
- I have been a vegetarian before. I have also tried being vegan, macrobiotic, raw, and paleo. I like trying all sorts of food but I pretty much eat everything now.
What are your yoga recommendations?
- See my yoga page.
What is the “safest” sushi to try first if you don’t like or are scared of raw fish?
- I think salmon is the mildest raw fish. You could also try smoked salmon, since that’s not truly raw but sort of tastes like it. Unagi (eel) is my favorite cooked sushi if you want to get used to the seaweed part of sushi.
What’s your favorite cuisine?
- Any kind of cuisine where I can get a fresh delicious salad. I like eating food that makes me feel good after I’m done eating. Asian foods are definitely my favorites. I like Japanese (hijiki, fresh cooked fish) and Vietnamese (papaya salad!). I also like macrobiotic places like Souen (very Japanese) and I like wholesome, organic, local restaurants no matter what the “type” of food.
What’s your job? What’s your career aspiration/dream?
- I run product at a tech company in NYC. I sit between business people and engineers to help figure out how to build out internal tech platforms.
is was your dream honeymoon?
- Hawaii 🙂 We spent 2 glorious weeks in Maui.
What is a kabocha? (People have also called it kombucha, kombocha, kumbocha, kabooka, and many many other incorrect mutations)
- A kobocha is a Japanese squash. It’s one of my favorite foods.
Who is your best friend?
- B, my husband.
How did you and B meet?
- In college, sophomore year. We’ve been together since December of 2005 and we got married in July 2010.
West coast v. east coast?
- I currently live on the east coast, and I absolutely love NYC, but recently I have been having pangs of longing for the west.
What’s your favorite book or what are you reading now?
- Harry Potter is probably my favorite book. Check out my Goodreads for what I’ve read / what I’m reading now.