This morning I did Fitness Fusion Yoga with Angie Stewart – 45 minutes, and quite a workout – but I still like the Tom Morley video better.
Then Bobby and I walked a mile to the farmers’ market. I got cauliflower, peppers, and big bag of summer squash – for $4! I also got 7.25 pounds of nectarines for $7. I love those end-of-market specials. Bobby also picked up raspberries, some bread, and heirloom tomato salsa – those were not on sale 😉
While we were there I had:
- lots of fruit samples
- 1 sugar plum – so good! Very few plums have non-bitter skin, but sugar plums fall into that category.
After we walked back I made … lunch? It was around 1:15, so I guess that can’t really be considered breakfast.
- 1 humongous white nectarine
- 3/4 cup Fage 0%
- 2 teaspoons cilantro chutney
On the weekends I absolutely love to indulge in very fresh fruit and yogurt – this combo makes a great breakfast/snack/lunch for me, and I can’t get enough.
Later today we’re going to Costco for baby carrots, salad mix, canned crab (if they have it, otherwise I’ll get some canned tuna and/or salmon), and a few more veggies and random things. I’m hoping to get a menu plan up for the rest of the week – I need to get back into that habit.
After breakfast I cleaned and organized for a while (one of my favorite ways to pass the time).
Then Bobby and I went to the mall with Griff – we walked around for almost 4 hours! I got some nice shirts at the Gap Outlet, pants at Banana (for $8.99), and Bobby bought me a nice pair of moccasins to replace my old, decrepit ones.
Around 3 we got hungry so we went to the food court.
- This was Bobby’s – jap chae, some salad-y thing, fried rice, and chicken – I had some of the salad (a bit oily) and some jap chae noodles.
- I also had 2 nectarines that I brought in my bag 🙂 Emergency snack!
Dinner: (Red Lobster)
- salad with honey mustard dressing
- 1 pound of snow crab legs (I finished this – but didn’t have any butter)
- 2 of Bobby’s shrimp (1 cajun, 1 breaded)
- 2 servings of steamed broccoli (Bobby didn’t want his)
I also had 2 mugs of tea tonight – one was Tsugaru Green and one was Choco-Menthe. Both kinds were from Lupicia.
- seaweed and takuan (pickled daikon)
- Brothers-All-Natural apple crisps – thanks, Kath! I discovered something about these – if you suck on them for a few seconds, they rehydrate and taste so good! Try it.
I did 20 minutes of Cardio Yoga (Tom Morley, yes, again) this morning. Then I showered and made breakfast. Bobby’s was a bagel with Smart Balance, veggie sausages, 1/2 a pear, and some banana bread. Mine was…
- 1 nectarine
- 1 pear
- 3/4 cup Fage 0%
We’re probably going to the Milpitas Outlets with Griff today, and I also want to hit up the container store for some organizing things. My birthday is Monday by the way – I’ll be 22!
What day would be complete without…
- baby carrots! (and 1 big carrot chopped up – a parent carrot, if you will)
- Sabra hummus!
I just finished my huge 5 pound bag of baby carrots… In under a week. And Bobby hardly helped at all. He helped wayyyy more with the last bag. Shame on him.
I guess I’ll just add them to the Costco list now… 😀