Easy Tuna Salad
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 cans of chunk light tuna (or your favorite)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaiese
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped white onions
- 2-3 teaspoons rice vinegar (or your favorite) (lemon juice could work too)
- 1/2 teaspoon spices of your choice (I use Clare’s ramen spice mix)
- salt and pepper, to taste (lots of pepper!)
Mix everything together. Add more of whatever you want more of! We usually add extra spice – it’s always easy to add in more, but difficult to remove it once you’ve put it in.
A meal idea – we make open-faced tuna melt sandwiches, using bread or bagels, tuna salad, tomatoes, and cheese. Broil until the cheese melts.