Food Links of Love
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for One – totally perfect for my sweet tooth. I don’t like making a whole batch because I am the only one who likes sweet things in this house. I might try them with oatmeal instead of flour; I haven’t had oatmeal in ages and I miss it.
- Corn Chowder a la Sophia – I think I want to make all of Sophia’s recipes, but this one is really calling to me. I actually rarely make anything interesting anymore so maybe I will challenge myself this week to make some new recipes.
- I just found the Hip Chick’s Guide to Macrobiotics at the thrift shop for $1.99. Of course I picked it up. I had actually been talking about this book earlier this week with a girl I just met. I started it today on the boat; it’s a lot better than I had expected.
Fitness Links of Love
- YogaDownload giveaway – you have until Wednesday to enter.
- 101 Days of Summer update – My goals this week are to do 45 minutes of walking a day and some yoga. I think I’m gonna take a little rest from intense stuff this week. It’s too damn hot.
- How to Squat – I was browsing MDA and found this interesting post. Check out the difference between the “Asian squat” and the “Western squat”. (Guess which is the proper way.)
I’ll leave you with this really inspiring video I came across. Enjoy!