Posts Tagged ‘goals’
I meant to post this list a few weeks ago – but better late than never. Here is what I’m thinking for my 2013 resolutions/intentions/goals/whatevers! I don’t think I can do these all at once but I can definitely spread them out over the year.
2013 Goals – Go GO Goals!
1. Eat more cleanly. Fewer processed foods; more vegetables. Eat more intuitively. Eat less emotionally.
2. Go to sleep by 11pm more often. (2x a week to start… and increase)
3. Go to yoga 12x a month. Do Mysore regularly for 1 month. (Summer?)
4. Meditate 5 minutes per day (morning).
5. Get up earlier (this will come out of #2…).
6. Log my exercise (I used to do this). And use my Erin Condren planner.
7. Spend less money and save up to start my own business someday! I want to work for myself, not someone else. So I need Kapital.
If you’re an Obama fan, congrats on four more years! I ended up voting for Gary Johnson, and while Obama wasn’t my 2nd choice (Jill Stein was), at least we didn’t get Romney. If you’re a Romney fan… I’m sorry, I hope you are not offended.
It turns out that my India trip has been postponed until December (due to the hurricane, most offices were closed for a week we didn’t get all the paperwork in time), so this means that I can update my November goals and do more yoga.
November Goals Update
- Go to
1525 yoga classes this month. I am upping the ante – I want to do some doubles and I want to get in a lot of hot yoga. Unfortunately I have only gotten to 3 so far so I really have my work cut out for me here. I went to hot yoga this morning at 8:30am before work and I did 2 classes last week (Thursday and Friday).
1 2 3 Next