I have had a really amazing 6 day streak of happiness. Ever since Wednesday night I’ve been over the moon. Since I’m in such a good mood I wanted to give an update about the thing that makes me the happiest girl in the world: getting married to Bobby, the most amazing man I have ever met! (The engagement post is here.) I am also excited about a product review that I’m going to do for a company that sells bar stools – stay tuned Maybe I will get some bar stools for my wedding, hehe.
We have picked a place for the ceremony – the meetinghouse I grew up going to in Yardley, PA. Here is a nice picture (this is in the winter):
They are so sweet – when my dad told them I was getting married they blocked off every weekend in July for us (we still haven’t picked the exact date).
Read more... (575 words, 4 images, estimated 2:18 mins reading time)
Today I got Chipotle for lunch. My fajita burrito had…
- Wrap (why don’t they have whole wheat yet?)
- Rice (yum! I love the way they season and butter this)
- Carnitas (shredded pork)
- Extra fajita veggies
- Tomato and corn salsas
I ate a little more than half and put it away (I was at lunch with Bobby). Five minutes later I was still ravenous (Bobby was just finishing up his burrito – exactly the same as mine but with beans instead of fajita veggies) so I finished it off. Yum.
Ah, here was my breakfast today – grits with coconut oil and maple syrup. My dad used to make grits all the time when I was growing up. Actually – he still does. Every time Bobby and I go to New Jersey he makes us fried grits and they are amazing.
Read more... (264 words, 2 images, estimated 1:03 mins reading time)
I’m thankful for a lot of things. Here are just a few of them…
- Bobby – 4 years on December 3rd (!) and getting married soon (thanks for all the feedback on this picture)
- Our family
- Our cats (Couscous and Bo)
- Almost 2 years of blogging (here’s my first post)
- My friends (new and old)
- My new job
- The future
- Salad and frozen yogurt (like Bekah)
- Kabocha (haven’t had any in a while though! must get on that)
- Cupcakes from Crumbs (from my boss’s wife)
- Grits for breakfast (instant! not actually from Metro Cafe; their container was handy though)
- Lots of other things that I’m not thinking of right now
Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?
Permanent link to this post
(119 words, 6 images, estimated 29 secs reading time)