Posts Tagged ‘resolutions’
I meant to post this list a few weeks ago – but better late than never. Here is what I’m thinking for my 2013 resolutions/intentions/goals/whatevers! I don’t think I can do these all at once but I can definitely spread them out over the year.
2013 Goals – Go GO Goals!
1. Eat more cleanly. Fewer processed foods; more vegetables. Eat more intuitively. Eat less emotionally.
2. Go to sleep by 11pm more often. (2x a week to start… and increase)
3. Go to yoga 12x a month. Do Mysore regularly for 1 month. (Summer?)
4. Meditate 5 minutes per day (morning).
5. Get up earlier (this will come out of #2…).
6. Log my exercise (I used to do this). And use my Erin Condren planner.
7. Spend less money and save up to start my own business someday! I want to work for myself, not someone else. So I need Kapital.
1 2 3 Next